Ronin - GT40 / 12s4p 40T / 6385 / Stormcore

11 Likes

Have you tried drop through :thinking: but maybe not with adjustables?
I love those wheels and tires so clean

1 Like

Yeah but this is going to be my daily that I ride to work and I need minimum height and ability to be able to do that. It’s a tad too low at the moment, the enclosure will be wrecked

1 Like

aw_hell_naw

3 Likes

:rofl: if I put it the other way my motors are too low. Depends how I like this, if I end up changing to say 35° then it will go back to normal

1 Like

Here we go:

25 Likes

Last pic before this thing ends up scratched and I end up repainting it with Bedliner :laughing:

12 Likes

beautiful build!

1 Like

Finally a build those gray Innova tires actually look good on :smiley:

3 Likes

Amazing build.

1 Like

For those who are wondering this is what happens when I put the hanger in the normal orientation. I do prefer this but not much clearance

4 Likes

Wow now i wonder what color the enclosure is irl after seeing so much color change in the pictures. It looks super good.

1 Like

It changes between teal and forest type of green, it is really nice! Already scratched after the first commute though :rofl:

6 Likes

I agree that it’s better to have the motors higher than the hanger if possible, but this does look like a pretty good amount of clearance to me. Is that like 3 inches of clearance?

4 Likes

Yeah about that. The main issue is I can’t go to a lower baseplate angle withouth the motors going towards the ground. I just need to get different mounts from @Tony_Stark :laughing:
I’m at about 30° atm

1 Like

Have you checked out some of the boardnamics mounts, they look very adjustable.

I have yeah, been talking to Kevin

1 Like

This thing is a blast to ride. And the 7 evolve tyres are a great middle ground for commuting. Saving the 6 inch for my race board

8 Likes

Great work man. Looks awesome

2 Likes

Currently:

Almost an ultraboard :rofl:

6 Likes