Ronin - GT40 / 12s4p 40T / 6385 / Stormcore

Didn’t know it could look any nicer then you put on the new shoes!!! Those are slick.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Forgot to ask what hubs are those?, maybe a link if possible

Here you go sadly they are stupid expensive but my god they’re sexy

Holy shit!!! That they are but damn they are nice looking!

These are actually a copy out of nylon and are 53mm wide :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No way how did you make them?

Now I want some lol

1 Like

Have a friend who got them from from China for me, just a small batch I think

Love the rims+wheels. where did you got them? Nice build

i believe theyre lacroix rims and metro155s

1 Like

Knock off xcells is what was posted a couple
Post up

2 Likes

bold of you to assume I can read.

5 Likes

dudes.

so.

tell us more. how does the turning feel?

do you like it? or do you wish you could change it to a more typical angle set up?

What do you mean by a typical angled setup?

1 Like

oh. like RKP 50/40 type thing

1 Like

Aggressive split feels like you are on rails, with a LOT of lean. It feels stupidly stable as you can imagine 0° literally does not turn so no wobble.

but I think the sweet spot is the rear around 20-30. Feels more natural and keeps the turning circle tight.

1 Like

Also to add on bushing type and duro is very dependent on how ur rkp will actually preforms as well in terms of stability and turnability.

Yeah but that sacrifices lean. Better to play with angles

Not really if u choose the proper setup like for prime instance chubby boardside krank/ fat cone roadside APS or Wfb. Or Aps/Wfb, bushings doesnt sacrifice lean unless you choose the wrong setup for the job. And their are so many combinations and formula mixes u can choose to make the perfect mix of a stable board with crazy return to center that can take corners effortlessly. Playing with angles is just the add on to the main body of lean and stability control which are ur bushings. Angles definitely play a huge role but good angle setup + a proper bushing and pivot cup setup can make the difference.

I do the opposite, start with angles and choose bushings later. Because the angles are the defining factor of turn, bushings are just resistance. Usually I would use the softest bushing I can get away with because the deeper lean allows me to corner faster without a binding. At the moment my setup leans almost as much as dkp.

Edit: also only on flat washers.

2 Likes