Roll to start antispark with auto off please that works

v2.2 might have the hardware modification that gets the quiescent current draw under 1mA.

And a blue status LED indicating whether it is on or not.

3 Likes

Ok I will get v2.2 “quiescent current draw under 1mA.
And a blue status LED indicating whether it is on or not.” this is what your fs switch has?

I don’t actually know

I made the mistake of giving them a design and have no clue what versions have which modifications

This is just my best guess.

1 Like

Ordered v2.2 from FS through Ali

i don’t know about u, but for me the flipsky website has 39USD on that antispark, and 40.7USD on the aliexpress page, but then of course the cheapest is always taobao at only 26.5USD :crazy_face:

1 Like

I really like the one you have ordered. It turns on very fast.

1 Like

Thats reassuring. Thank you

You want the “enhanced”, not the “pro” version. I loved mine until it introduced some bizarre behavior to my board.

2 Likes

what happened? it was the 200a version? i’ve got 2 in the mail coming to me, might need to be caution about it

1 Like

I share this fully acknowledging it makes no sense:

Last year, I started getting these weird glitches while riding, as if one motor would stutter/lose power and jerk the board to the side. It might happen after an hour of trouble-free riding, or 10 minutes in.

I replaced every single component to try and find the problem, but it persisted. The last holdout was the Enhanced A/S, because I couldn’t imagine how it could be possibly be the cause. Pulled it out to see and the problem has never happened again.

Shame, as I loved the RTS and auto shutoff.

4 Likes

Hmm, it doesn’t make sense, but at least I’ve heard the story about it happening. Was it a splitter to 2 esc? Soldering was fine?

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be a solder joint problem on a power wire splitter.

I can’t think of a way for the antispark to cut power to one thing but not another thing that are connected in parallel.

Were you able to capture any faults from the ESC?

2 Likes

Can we order from TaoBao in the US though? Last I checked it was a royal pain in the ass, you needed third parties, and knowing Chinese helped tremendously

Could a wonky mosfet cause it? @Gamer43

1 Like

No, since the two ESCs are connected in parallel. Anything that affects one should affect the other.

4 Likes

No, had the 6.6 dual at first, and then swapped in the Maker-X dual as part of the troubleshooting process.

I believe so, but I suppose it could have been subpar.

1 Like

Never checked. I employed my usual “special” investigation methods.

1 Like

not exactly, many things have to be coordinated to make it work unless u have someone in China / Hong Kong to be the middle man…oh wait…im in HK…

2 Likes

then its even more weird :thinking:

1 Like

Well, I’m glad that you aren’t hurt, sorry about the inconvenience.

Do you know if anyone else has this issue?

1 Like