Rocket Hollow Core Deck For Sale [In Stock]

I have to this date 3 more decks for sale! Don’t know when I will do another batch.

2 Likes

If we were to get another batch, would anything change or would it be basically the same deck in a new batch?

shipping to australia?

This is already a really good price IMHO.

1 Like

Original post is so hard to read…

1 Like

Dead center on the board. There’s a solid wood strip there for lid support. Might need to modify your bindings to fix in a narrow area and still be secure, but it should work.

damn. goodluck :stuck_out_tongue:

just finished a build for a buddy, turned out pretty nice.

it’s using elofty 58kv direct drives.

there’s “motor bite” so will need to cut out wheel wells but other than that, super stealthy.

11 Likes

i have a 12s6p 6shooter board on hummie deck.

in terms of shape and stiffness, it’s very similar.

but the efloty feels way different because it’s TKP trucks with GARBAGE bushings.

not sure if that answers your question.

2 Likes

can that middle part that separate the battery packs be removed to fit different battery sizes/forms?

Close, I weight 135lbs when I am not competing lol. Sub 130lb when I do.

It’s made on the same press as the hummie deck!

I would be careful removing the center support. Sure you could do it if your on the lighter side, but I can’t promise it won’t fail. The ribbed structure helps with the rotational forces of carving. Without it, I fear it may just snap, or at least have a lot more flex.

1 Like

Just so everyone knows. I still have 5 left. They may go fast and there’s no plans for another round any time soon.

5 Likes

Fuck. I need one. will PM.

1 Like

What’s the price?

Shot a PM over as well… Hmu and we’ll figure something out. Cheers

i can assure you that it can take a beating. Mine evolved to a 4WD Bergmeister DD build and is still in perfect condition.

7 Likes

I’m actually confused that there are still rockets left :smiley:
Those are a amazing deal compared to everything else. Actually right now THERE IS NO OTHER READY TO SHIP INTEGRATED DECK AVAILABLE! How come theres no @Sender -ized version of these? :smiley: If shipping hadn’t been so expensive I’d get another one :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I just realised that shipping and tax probably is more than the board itself :grimacing:

I’ma b that guy and point out that there are still Hayas in stock.

Waiting on evo to get back to me so I can add one of these to my quiver…

2 Likes