Rocket Hollow Core Deck For Sale [In Stock]

Post pictures when you’re done! I love seeing pictures of this deck

1 Like

Teaser: It worked mostly, only on the edges are some spots where I still had some clear coat left, which isnt bad since I’ll just sand it again with focus on these when its dry and then stain once more. The body is perfect :slight_smile: Color is blood red :wink:

btw, here it is after routing away the edges and sanding:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Damn that looks fresh as hell

1 Like

Yah, I love it already :smiley: The dye amplifies the wood structure, the picture is pretty bad so its not so obvious. First I wanted just a clear coat but now… I’m already thinking of buying another pack of black dye for the lid :smiley: but first lets see how it looks atm :wink:

Done :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hey, does anyone know how to get in contact with @evoheyax?

We agreed on a order and I sent payment for a deck over a week ago and he hasn’t responded.
I also tried emailing the email associated with his paypal and no response.

Be patient :smirk: he seems to have a life apart from the forum tststs

Yes, sorry guys. My day job can suck me into a black hole some times. Everything should be up to date.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the lid screw size?

M4, 14mm total, 11mm thread

3 Likes

I have to this date 3 more decks for sale! Don’t know when I will do another batch.

2 Likes

If we were to get another batch, would anything change or would it be basically the same deck in a new batch?

shipping to australia?

This is already a really good price IMHO.

1 Like

Original post is so hard to read…

1 Like

Dead center on the board. There’s a solid wood strip there for lid support. Might need to modify your bindings to fix in a narrow area and still be secure, but it should work.

damn. goodluck :stuck_out_tongue:

just finished a build for a buddy, turned out pretty nice.

it’s using elofty 58kv direct drives.

there’s “motor bite” so will need to cut out wheel wells but other than that, super stealthy.

11 Likes

i have a 12s6p 6shooter board on hummie deck.

in terms of shape and stiffness, it’s very similar.

but the efloty feels way different because it’s TKP trucks with GARBAGE bushings.

not sure if that answers your question.

2 Likes