Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Mike “The Sledgehammer” Maner :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great work.

Besides all of the other proof, it is odd that they would use the same cloudflare server and that those are the only URLs associated with it.

So we have two scenarios, one is that Jeff doesn’t know Jed at all, and that it is somehow a huge coincidence and somehow their “Special internet” is making it convoluted.

Another is that Jeff does know Jed, but they are STILL different people, bc in history, there is literally no way that Jed could actually deliver a product or completely design a Focbox replacement and improve it. It’s just not possible imo.

So, in that case, it’s shitty that Jeff lied about knowing Jed, but seriously even if he did, what are we supposed to do? As if Jed could have power over jeff in any way, idk how that would work. It still wouldn’t be Jeff’s responsibility to our community to refund what Jed has done. So yeah it’s shitty but I don’t know how we can get anywhere from all of this unless Jeff admits to knowing Jed or discloses his business relationship with him, which… well I wouldn’t disclose that to anyone if I was him, it’s not obligated

It just turns into a whole circle of who knows who, but in reality, we still have received a product and that’s more than Jed could ever do.

1 Like

If we’re continuing to speculate(not that I’m against it):

I agree that Jeremy whipping up a Focbox clone is strange but finding people to do work you don’t know how to do yourself isn’t hard.

1 Like

Not to fuel this but to piggy back off of the Domain hosting connection, I would like to posit an alternate theory based on my experience in hardware manufacturing, Jeff Wu (which btw did anyone here actually think that was his legal Chinese name) is possibly the owner of the contract manufacturer that was the primary production partner for Jedboards, Jed of course has long since gone belly up and Jeff or the manufacturer Jeff represents is left with surplus stock and a handful of domains being used for distribution, obviously not wanting to be associated with the previous brand they split off and create a new brand with the existing stock and tooling they were probably still waiting on payment for. Disingenuous, yes, malicious no. But I do not think the Jedboard folks would be capable of pulling off this kind of pivot, but in my head this is the more realistic version of the current ‘conspiracy’

Thoughts and comments?

10 Likes

Possible.

Still a slime move.

Just say that then. “Jed fucked me too, I have things”

Though personally… I think it is the same dude.

3 Likes

It sounds possible. From what Jeff has said there actually aren’t that many independent esk8 manufacturers, so it’s possible that Jeff’s company is who was originally going to provide for jed and just reused their domains.

I’m not sure if the timeline makes sense, but possibly.

From their performance in the past probably not

But how? Jedboards never delivered. They didn’t innovate, they didn’t do pcb design or manufacturing, they didn’t have several month turnaround on a new product… I think they might be affiliated but there’s no way that Jeremy is running a factory capable of what we’ve seen. IMO of course but… still.

Yeah I see a lot of kids go into hardware with big plans and no logistics expirience or personnel and just get eaten alive, but the designs are still there and contractors still need to get paid so they will just take over production and distribution if the original contract holders can’t afford to legally push back.

3 Likes

Doesn’t everything just go through a giant firewall in China that has the same IP address because their internet is all controlled? Like people don’t have independent IP addresses in China, seems not all the strange that Jeremy and Jeff would have the same IP in China

1 Like

So even going along those lines of thought. When Jeff was asked very plainly if he was involved with Jeremy, Boa, Jed or any other association without any means for it to be misunderstood in any way he categorically denied it.

He lied. Plain and simple. So whats the next lie then?

7 Likes

@mmaner blew a giant hole in that with his mountain of evidence post.

11 Likes

bruh did you read the second half of mikes post? both those websites are run by the same person.

2 Likes

Okay, holy shit. The Facebook token match is REALLY weird.

What’s going on here @jeffwuneo ?

11 Likes

I just contacted Jeremy and asked him to get the fuck in here and help explain this stupidity. That will likely do nothing, of course.

20 Likes

But Lee you are SUCH A DICK for being cautious.

Thank you @mmaner.

22 Likes

this is the smoking gun. signed sealed delivered. great work @mmaner

3 Likes

Want to ask him about all the pre-orders that have been left out in the cold since 2017 while youre at it?

9 Likes

can @Lee_Wright get his title back please

7 Likes

Lee welcome back!!! missed you man…

4 Likes

3yzqsd

14 Likes

how many stacks of boxes pictures do you want me to post here? That story will never have a different ending.

5 Likes