Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Thats a good place to start.

3 Likes

Here is the point: Confirmed Jeff lied about his relationship to Jed who is a known scammer. There may be more to this than he lets upā€¦ Does this have a direct correlation to his ability to deliver neo products as intended?

you must be joking

7 Likes

Your theory is, because Jed is scammer, therefore everyone he is in contact with is thus also a scammerā€¦ ?

1 Like

life isnt black and white. think in the grey

4 Likes

who is sponsoring jeremyā€™s z visa, or otherwise facilitating him long-term stay in china?

i worry that the answer to this question will disappoint us all

3 Likes

Iā€™m done having a conversation with you on this topic.

Your decision to name drop myself & my potential wife/partner in a theoretical situation of adultery is completely out of fucking line.

And all to drive what point home exactly? That morality isnā€™t black and white? Or that you think it is?

Read a book or something. Jesus.

10 Likes

honestly, all we need in this plot is a mail order bride and its a blockbuster.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s @DerelictRobot right? Im right? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

While thereā€™s alot of talk and speculation of reason and motive going on around here, Iā€™m gonna ask straight to the horseā€™s mouth because well why the fuck not?

@jeffwuneo why you lie about knowing Jeremy Bogan?

2 Likes

And with that- Peace out on this topic homies!

I hope you can understand that speaking up on this topic as a vendor puts me at risk, but Iā€™m choosing to do so because I was doing what I felt was the right thing to do.

Have fun with the Shinies.

12 Likes

Life isnā€™t, but buying something is. I buy something on amazon, I expect exactly what I bought, no more no less. Do I care that my order was fullfilled/delivered/made by liars/cheat/serial killer, no not really. It shows up at my door, no problem. It doesnā€™t show up, problem.

1 Like

TLDR;

He didnā€™t want to be associated with Jeremy for obvious reasons so he lied. Jeremy actually built the rideneo.co website and Jeff also made one time 2-3 parts for Jeremy. Thats all Jeff has admttied to.

5 Likes

I know he just keeps saying ā€œhe make website for meā€ but he hasnā€™t actually explained why he lied about it after apologizing repeatedly. Because I like to see the good in people I always wanna give them a chance to be vulnerable when theyā€™ve wronged someone. Same way I asked onloop at builders when he came back here and made those ridiculous videos apologizingā€“I said ā€œhey dude, are you actually sorry or just saying youā€™re sorry?ā€ To which he never responded. Seems like a dumb redundant question, but if someone is actually sorry and take the time to be really vulnerable you can answer that question in a way that actually conveys ā€œyeah, Iā€™m ACTUALLY sorry.ā€ Clearly when it comes to Jason, he is not, as was apparent in him ignoring the question completely.

1 Like

does jeremy build websites for anyone else?

if heā€™s not in the business of building websites, how did he happen to end up building this one website for a business heā€™s not affiliated with?

8 Likes

seeā€“also a good question. These are the things that someone should have a chance to explain IMO, but he has to actually participate. NOw itā€™s 4am in China so he wonā€™t obv, but hopefully tomorrow he will

1 Like

He hasnt got back to me on my request just yet

2 Likes

Why are people throwing each other under the bus while the only one that needs to do explaining is @jeffwuneo ?

The whole shared facebook pixel, shared cloudflare and building an entire website for a ā€˜metal partā€™ still does not add up. Add to that the hiding of identities because it is supposedly banned in China. CCP does not care. This whole business being operated behind a anonymous user is trouble and definitley not long term.

Make a little youtube video showing your face, give a little tour of the factory and the building process and be proud of your product and services!

19 Likes

@jeffwuneo DO THIS OR NO TRUST OK BYE :black_heart:

7 Likes

Jeremy once said he ran a hosting company for 15 years. When I was setting up this site, he offered me a fuckload of free hosting because he had tens of thousands of leftover credits for some kind of google based hosting from some project, possibly JED related. I declined because I wanted total control over my properties. So yeah, thereā€™s a connection between Jeremy and web sites and hosting and design and all of that. He likely made a similar offer to Jeff who wasnā€™t as discriminating as I was.

Ironically, I seem to have zero control over this property. :rofl: :rofl:

17 Likes