Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

IMHO this behavior is as bad as the scammers. No one should have to deal with that. Sorry man.

But if the Verified Vendor badge doesn’t work out, you could always make a Verified Dumbass badge. People seem to love their badges.

12 Likes

I feel like he knew what Jed did all along, that was his motivation to lie in the first place… He knew we didn’t like Jed, we’ve brought up Jed boards to him before so he’s well aware of the history before all this…

1 Like

Its all very convenient. Of the 3 possible narratives for this, he picks the one that does the least damage to his reputation and as its a proven fact that he will lie when it is beneficial I see no reason to believe that narrative until there is evidence to back it up… Until I am comfortable with his business practices and can reliably believe what he posts, I will not purchase anything from him.

11 Likes

That is my issue, no offense but why should your feeling carry any weight? The facts tell a limited story, but its the only story that can be reasonably accepted.

If you wanna buy from him, do it. I have not and will not propose banning him. Im not telling anyone to charge back. I presented facts and assume that people reading those facts will act like logical humans and act accordingly, while knowing all the time that people will not be logical.

Its the only way I can function in the world. Assume the best, plan for the worst, and when shit gets fishy rely on the facts.

7 Likes

It is merely a discussion given that the situation here is we are trying to get the true story out of 2 confirmed liars… Don’t think that is going to happen…

My speculation now is, can he still be trusted as a vendor, forget morals and all that bs. If someone does still order from him, what are the chances it will be delivered, be reliable. Does he own a factory as he says with reliable and consistent production, or is this some out the backdoor gig that may tank any day…

^ yeah that.

2 Likes

I think that question has been fully answered. TLDR; No, not today.

6 Likes

How did you model yourself?

3 Likes

Oh make no mistake, I had no part in that.

I just have weird friends.

14 Likes

Has it? Is this answer based on his history of production and delivery, or his contact list? I’m not making excuses for anyone, and his lying makes me uneasy as well, but to look at this as if it is an LLC, what he says and does is not a direct correlation with what “his” factory makes and ships

1 Like

Question, anonymous (select all that apply) responses:

Would you buy from Jeff and what are your feelings?

• Yes
  • If he shows he delivers
  • If he shows he supports after the fact
  • If his products are quality
  • If he is upfront and honest about everything from here on out
  • Give me cheap/quality gear
  • No
  • He broke my trust and I am done
  • I will charge back
  • I will request refund
  • Ethics over products
  • Something else, see reply

0 voters

1 Like

What the fuck?

I’m not even married dude.

3 Likes

Fixed

That’s just silly, his wife would have nothing to do with the OSRR.

Jeff lying about a relationship with a person who has a large debt to members of this community, and let me be clear here, lying multiple times is the issue.

If you want an excuse to buy from Jeff, then just do it. Don’t ask everyone here to justify it for you.

6 Likes

Im not even married YET. Wait till I get to OR, I might sweep you off your feet :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

The thing I hate most about this forum is that I can’t like this post more than once.

6 Likes

I think you and ‘the fucking point’ have an odd relationship in this conversation.

1 Like

Does Jed have anything to do with Neo? (that’s confirmed by facts as you say)

No I rather buy a Meepo

If we don’t buy from him, how does he prove himself? Or are you saying we should wait to see if existing products gets delivered before putting trust back in or putting additional trust back in? From your perspective, what would be an appropriate action and response from Jeff to regain community (yours is probably permanently forfeited unless…?) trust?

Also I think everyone loves everyone here to a degree. There’s no need for people to actively and seriously hate each other and send hate mail. Really, those people are potentially more despicable than actually scammers. Sorry you had to go through that @mmaner

3 Likes

Current mood

7 Likes

I mean there are quite a few products to be delivered, which people will just have to wait and watch what happens given the circumstances. Jeff himself said not to buy from right now because his paypal was frozen.

2 Likes