Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Has anyone actually received their replacement deck though? Last I heard they’re being shipped by sea freight. No tracking numbers as of yet. I still have 2 weeks to open up a paypal dispute for my own safety; I suggest others check when their deadline is. Again, I don’t mean to rip Jeff off, I just don’t have a lot of trust in him at the moment. Deck arrives -> dispute dropped / money returned, fair and :black_medium_square:.

Edit: Paypal 180 days is since invoice was made, not since payment. My deadline was a day before this shit went down :confused:

6 Likes

You’re right Lee actually knows how to ride

4 Likes

Well I have a neobox order in from a month ago supposed to ship this month. I still have five months to open a dispute. Please don’t open disputes unless you need to such as nearing the end of the six month period. All the disputes will do is lock the PayPal account at which point no one will be getting their orders or their money back . Look at psychotiller What happened.

8 Likes

You will get tracking when it arrive to your country. It has to go by boat first and then it get local delivery.

4 Likes

I am still giving Jeff some time to answer questions more truthfully before i file my dispute. So far however he doesn’t seem to be clamoring to answer anything or apologize for twisting the truth previously. Still hasn’t even provided updates on shipping time frames as we near surpassing his original estimate.

4 Likes

we’ll it’s his fucking choice… my finger is hovering over the “escalate” to claim button right now, @jeffwuneo and I have been in contact… at the end of his business day… no refund… I escalate my paypal claim…

3 Likes

Just a quick reminder for anyone who escalates:

There’s no takebacksies with the escalation, once you take it back youre basically forfeiting your buyers protection

6 Likes

I know. I’m sorry you’re in this situation, but you got here yourself. I’ll message you later, maybe we can solve this a better way; like canceling and re-doing the invoice, or canceling and me paying directly when I receive it. I wish the Paypal protection was longer than just 180days. :confused:

4 Likes

Well. I have to say @mmaner is the mman…

That being said, i wanted to believe this was all not true. But it looks like it is.

This is why i have apprehension on buying anything thats not friggin available. The idea of presale/crowd funding is beyond me and honestly im not sure it really should ever be allowed. Having a business in the early days takes a leap of faith. That leap of faith is 99% balls and 2% hope that your product will sell…(if your not giving 101% gtfo and go back to your moms basement cuz your dreams don’t deserve my money) so have some balls and take a risk in your idea and get a loan and make some dam product to sell.

I wanted to buy 2 v6 and a set of hubs, but i grabbed a beer and waited. So glad i did.

Id rather buy a product, that sucks, then just give my money away. At least i can look at the paper weight.

5 Likes

while were all airing our gripes… here’s one…
who does a test phase, and starts production prior to the test phase completion?

unicorns?

3 Likes

Better question. Who falls for it though? :wink:

8 Likes

:soon: @kook :back:

9 Likes

Right I would ask for a refund before escalation. :+1: No reason not to refund unless it has been shipped .

5 Likes

Yes I give you refund today.

5 Likes

thank you very much… i wish only the best for everyone involved!

4 Likes

20200429_190115

1 Like

Here I go shooting from the hip…

29 Likes

This is good if people want it then give it . It will only help your reputation. I personally want my neobox and I am uneasy as most here likely are also . So you are going to have to make sure that you earn the trust of the community back. Keep us updated on production shipping ect . Keep sending products out . (Just send mine out first) :wink::joy:

7 Likes

Sweet, is Kim Jong Un going to show up next?

Interesting company you keep with Jeremy there.

I can’t say being buddy buddy with someone like that registers as super warm and fuzzy over here.

12 Likes

I should have small typed my prediction that you would deflect to thinly veiled personal insults next.

I never stopped talking to Jeremy. That is no secret anyone googling this forum the right way will see that. go back to the Boa wheels foil hat threads and enjoy that bit of “I told you fucking so” while you’re at it.

13 Likes