*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Yup totally different situations. And sadly we have no clue which ones more realistic.

I just can’t understand the amount of random questions and help that Jeff would give on here, that isn’t the work of a scammer, but maybe he was just an employee who cared about his job.

Never thought about it from that perspective…

The big difference is LHB has known him since before he was a scammer, and he’s completely upfront and honest about it, and he’s also not in business with Jed any lying about it. And also, some people aren’t thrilled that he still has contact with Jed, go back and read some more.

7 Likes

giphy-2

14 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: not to name any names or anything

2 Likes

100% agree. He would have caught some flack but he would have had the benefit of the doubt because of his honesty…

Instead he has been caught not being honest several times and it leaves people wondering if anything he says is honest…

7 Likes

Please do, I’m a big fan of transparency & everything I’ve stated publicly is still there unmolested.

Context:

Damon, if you’re reading this, tell J-Bog that flashing remote firmware shouldn’t take 10 months. Also that he should try shipping product that people paid money for. Novel concept in Esk8, I know.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to hear what your best man speech at my wedding turns out like…

I already hate the in-laws. So it’ll most likely be perfect.

13 Likes

How’s the groom gonna be the best man?

19 Likes

It’s 2020 Justin, I know you’re from Ohio and all but get with the times ya Mennonite.

8 Likes

Lol. Region specific burn. I approve.

6 Likes

You mean to tell me I’ve been communicating with… the gays?

10 Likes

18 Likes

Really?

9 Likes

hey Bill… did you ever get your shit back from Jeff?

4 Likes

No, and didn’t get the promised tracking number, either. Outside chance it’s on the way but the global shipping clusterfuck got in the way. No one to blame but myself, though.

5 Likes

we were all so young and innocent and full of hope, when you manned up and sent the Box of Foc to Jeff… we had such high hopes… alas, innocence lost…

7 Likes

Yeah, in general, and not even most people, I’m just disappointed some people took it to the point of (alleged) threats of physical retaliation. I’ll just leave it at that, I’ve edited my comments to hopefully eliminate any drama from me on this topic, and do what I’ve been doing- wait to see if the ESCs show up before my PP protection lapses, and if not then charge back.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I could sit hear and type for hours about how most of the comments here as BS and insulting to those of us that spent a lot of time and took a risk to keep the community informed with literally ZERO UPSIDE TO US!

But I won’t, I’ll just leave this here and then mute the thread to keep from being so damned disappointed again.

27 Likes

I thinks Jeffs story about his website setup up by a Jed board associate is plausible, his first attempt at neobox was good, a few issues. I deal with china with my job and with my business and you come accross people like Jeff who promise the world but find it hard to deliver. Best intentions are great but sometime expectation management and quality control are just as important. I will give him the benefit of the doubt I may order Neos for a future build I have such a soft spot for focbox 1.7s they are based on. The Hubs I will hard pass, QC issues aside running the same china thane on a board for it’s whole life (see craptor 2 owner) just doesn’t appeal to me.