Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

I think I’m missing something, maybe someone can enlighten me, what does Jeff have to gain from this?

3 Likes

Soooooooo @winfly

9 Likes

Income? That part was easy

10 Likes

Free KitKats ???

6 Likes

Entry into a growing market.

7 Likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak an internet drama broke out… now I’ll never get HFI running on my board…

9 Likes

If this is your justification for glossing over the scam operation that JedBoards & Esk8Hubs is/was, whatever let’s you sleep at night.

Ethics matter to me when it comes to spending my money. I won’t line the pockets of someone affiliated with scammers/thieves. Basic principle and human decency.

15 Likes

I mean, is the claim here that he is jed boards? In that case why not deliver the boards if he can manufacture? If he is not but related, why hide it?

3 Likes

I hope my skepticism of the whole situation at first did not come across in any way of me turning on you… I have loved you all along. $250 of my dollars has me wishing it weren’t true though, so that’s where I stood…

The evidence seems to be clear now…

The question I have now though is when are my neoboxes shipping? I need focbox sized ESCs for the holes I just drilled in this plate.

I would consider cancelling my order, if I didn’t need exactly that… the V6 performs beyond noticably better than my old focboxes, I dont want to have to hunt down some old used focboxes, and I dont want to have to take ESCs out of my daughters first eboard to get my next build up… :man_facepalming: but at the same time, as for all the other points made I am in agreeance… rock and a hard place.

As for a plan moving forward, maybe he can make good on all these current orders and work on satisfying debts from the past… I don’t know. I am curious, is there anyone here who has been personally screwed by jed pre-orders?

3 Likes

Last I heard JedBoards was quagmired in technical issues preventing shipping.

Its VERY easy for people to leave shit behind and try to start again. Far too easy in this climate.

7 Likes

What have I told you ANDREW :kissing::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

To expand on that a bitore to avoid confusion, the main point of contention I am positing is weather or not we are giving money to a scammer or the business and manufacturerimg partner he left holding the bag as it were.

2 Likes

That everyone’s got a price, you 2 penny whore. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooo I just filed a dispute with paypal over my undelivered order.

3 Likes

If that manufacturing partner is intentionally obfuscating their relation to them, it’s an ethics issue. There was a clear denial of any involvement/knowing.

3 Likes

Yeah not excusing that, there is still a path to salvation here but that seems unlikely at this point which is a shame because they made a decent product withe the foc clones.

2 Likes

All I wanted was better focboxes and that’s what I got. I hope there is some path to salvation… If these were available for the community it would be a huge service, all else aside. But without all else aside, you are right… the path to salvation seems unlikely but ill hold out hope it’s not as unlikely as it seems.

2 Likes

Who needs a refill?

22 Likes

If we were being optimistic here, what is the chance that it is a coincidence and Jeff is who he says he is?

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 6.14.17 PM

good god

6 Likes