Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Why you no read good?

4 Likes

Its all in the first post…

6 Likes

Has any one got a response from Jeff lately?
I’ve sent him 2 emails asking for updates on the neoboxes on the 23 and 26 and still haven’t gotten any response from him

He had gone full “Jed Board” on us…

5 Likes

Looks like it unfortunately…

1 Like

The current situation made me think of post #5 in the original neobox-thread… :joy::cry:

10jefbs

6 Likes

That foreshadowing tho :smiley:
well here its the opposite. Shite quality the first time, second hopefully better.

1 Like

Well… Yeah, I guess this one promised quality, and then promised quality again, and again, and again… And in a way where he down - talked so many others’ quality and how he was different.

Had he not done that, I guess people would have looked upon (at least some of) this from a slightly different perspective.

1 Like

I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago about when a 2nd batch of neoHUBs might be available and didn’t get a response. I tried a few days ago, and he told me that shit’s crazy and he’s aiming for “end of June.”

Seemed like an honest response to me. I would’ve been skeptical if it was “buy now, and we’ll send when we get them!”

6 Likes

I got this email from Jeff

8 Likes

nice! Can’t wait for my neoboxes to sit in customs for a month! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well, I’ll take it. Better than nothing

3 Likes

Heres the message from a few weeks ago

3 Likes

if it’s like my deck, you can expect to get similar messages for at least another next six months

10 Likes

I’m gonna give it another week on the neobox before asking about a refund probably

6 Likes

Dude, no way! Fuck that!

3 Likes

Is there any other vesc coming out ? Wasnt torque boards working on a vesc 6

3 Likes
3 Likes

He pretty much sent me the same thing and asshat apology for ignoring me

1 Like

I’m with you, if it takes more than that I’m also asking for a refund

2 Likes