rideNEO flexible battery pcb

for 12s4p is 135mm wide and 550mm long and 22mm tall from bootom pcb. is size might change bit.

4 Likes

Thank you friend. Please vote help choose make first. we make choose after tomorrow. PCB have 4 layer with via for good current and safe. we make good price once confirm.

2 Likes

635mm long, which deck are you thinking of using to fit this under?

2 Likes

This.
Very few decks can even accommodate 12s4p in a single stack configuration.

2 Likes

@taz Is make cell both sidefor smaller?

You can also reduce the space in plastic spacers. Are those 3D printed or do you have a mould/mold for that?

1 Like

@mishrasubhransu 12s holder have no gap.

1 Like

Can the cells be put in this format? Mine is 10S5P, but can easily be made 12S5P.

I think it will reduce flexibility :frowning:

2 Likes

Is it possible to have a split of the pcb for 6s4p for seperated integrated boards like the haya?

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think you can sell many 12s5p PCBs.
Even spot welded battery packs with no dead space are still too big for most decks and enclosures.
There are a few that can fit such a pack but in my opinion once you go past 4p you should look into double stacked batteries.

6 Likes

Hehe didn’t see that part @bigben :disappointed_relieved: Landy Falcon…

We fit 50 cell to evolve carbon gt with pcb. Is 10s5p.

@taz if want 5p and 6p can put cell both side. New pcb is 4 layer.

1 Like

Hello friends. Is clear 12s4p is want by people. Engineer start making layout tomorrow. We plan sell for $60 but offer to first 20 friend for $50. Is 4 layer pcb for handle lot current and come with new cell hold that make easy align nickle for assemble. Is make compact for easy fit.

If interest let know. We make price fair for what cost make. Is big pcb with 4 layer and lot copper. No cheap make.

Can be ready next week.

7 Likes

I’m down for 1.

1 Like

12S4P

Is compact for neat fit. 4 layer 2oz copper. Can have high current. Have xt60 connect and solder for bms balance.

Start making this week.

10 Likes

We do final testing then start produce tomorrow. Can friend help with english word for instruction. Want make safe for friends install be sure. PCB can manage 75A current max.

5 Likes

I sent you a pm with some rewritten instructions.

2 Likes

Thanks you friend! Very much help.

1 Like

Thanks for help with words. We start make PCB today with factory. Is ready 4 days. If want please let know as we make limit pieces for starting.

3 Likes