Reverse functionality with FocBox Unity

That’s a real shame :frowning: if I knew this info. prior to ordering Focbox Unity, I may have looked for a different ESC that fully supports the open source community coding.

Official VESC software dosent have the max ERPM direction switch limit and max revers RMP been asked for so many times and ignored. I think revers is dangerous with out both. Means Ackmaniac softwere is the only real option I know about but will void you hardware warranty from pretty much all suppliers as soon as you load it. As the T and C say at your own risk.

1 Like

I wouldn’t count too much on warranty with these companies , not to offend anyone, this is the industry today. Question is -> regardless the warranty, will Ackmaniac or is Ackmaniac firmware known to be working well with Unity and if anyone ever tried that ? From my short readings the answer is no at the moment.

1 Like

Completely false information.

3 Likes

Has it all! It can also limit speed in reverse via MPH or Km/h value in profiles.

2 Likes

This is how easy it is on unity:

2 Likes

As far as I know there is no way to limit reverse speed on the Unity. This makes it very dangerous to use reverse.

2 Likes