‘Retro’ | Klever deck | Dual 6374 | 10S6p | Complete!

AliExpress has a crazy winter sale. I purchased two of these batteries. I’m going to run (2) 10S3p in parallel. 690wh!!! Range for days and should have plenty of discharge rate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Link to it?

1 Like

US $66.24 31% Off | AERDU 36V 9.6Ah 10Ah 600watt 10S3P For LG MH1 lithium ion battery pack 20A BMS For xiaomi mijia m365 pro ebike bicycle scooter
https://a.aliexpress.com/CSwF8Im8

They’re even a couple dollars cheaper now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to wait for the batteries to show up before deciding on routing or spacing up the enclosure a 1/4 inch. Wont know exact sizing until I get them in my hands, on a positive note, they should sit side by side in the enclosure. Just need to figure out the height.

Nice find on the batteries! Interested to see what range you get and if they are true to their advertised specs.
In regards to routing, you might be able to add a 1/4" foam gasket to increase the enclosure space. Weatherproofing is a bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im liking the weatherstripping foam idea, rather not route the deck. I’ll report back when I get them!

1 Like

Mocked up the trucks and mounts. Really liking the look. Motors will hopefully be in soon.

1 Like

Didn’t care for the 97mm wheels so I switched out for a 90x62mm set that came with my ownboard. I like the look a lot better. The dish of the wheel looks cool with the plate that bolts to the gears. Also loosely mounted up the motors and mounts. My trucks aren’t wide enough. So I had to order up another budget set of 300mm total width trucks.

2 Likes

Installed the inserts and mounted the enclosure. Don’t mind the washers, I need to order shorter hardware. It turned out nice and clean.

4 Likes

Man that looks like a fun ride! Shame they feel the need to blast “DIYE” on the enclosure lol :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s kind of lame, but overall I’m liking the look and feel if everything. Can wait to get the batteries. Once I get the new trucks it will be basically ready to go… I might swap in a the battery from my BKB kit to try it out.

3 Likes

Also need risers, it I’ve got those on order too.

Wider trucks and risers installed. Everything it tightened (less the spots I still need to apply loctite). Just waiting on the batteries!

4 Likes

Nice progress!
Excited to see it when the battery comes in
Looks like a fun ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batteries came in!!!

3 Likes

Oh wow! Batteries arrived fast!

1 Like

Awesome to hear your battery came. Mine should be on the way also

1 Like

It’s done! Super happy with the results for the price. Can’t wait to give it a ride.

8 Likes

All in I’m $598, since I had to buy another set of trucks, but I can sell the first set or use on another project.

4 Likes

It’s a great feeling. Hope it delivers the ride you’re looking for.

3 Likes