‘Retro’ | Klever deck | Dual 6374 | 10S6p | Complete!

Wider trucks and risers installed. Everything it tightened (less the spots I still need to apply loctite). Just waiting on the batteries!

4 Likes

Nice progress!
Excited to see it when the battery comes in
Looks like a fun ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batteries came in!!!

3 Likes

Oh wow! Batteries arrived fast!

1 Like

Awesome to hear your battery came. Mine should be on the way also

1 Like

It’s done! Super happy with the results for the price. Can’t wait to give it a ride.

8 Likes

All in I’m $598, since I had to buy another set of trucks, but I can sell the first set or use on another project.

4 Likes

It’s a great feeling. Hope it delivers the ride you’re looking for.

3 Likes

I’m figuring out the build is more fun for me. I live in MN. Started the esk8 hobby when it got cold and I’m now up to 6 boards… AKA no riding.

12s4p evo
10s4p evo
10s3p ownboard
10s6p Klever
10s2p BKB single
10s3p BKB dual

It’s a slippery slope…

-Colton

7 Likes

That’s pretty cheap, congratulations :grinning:.

Make sure you check all bolts and everything external at 1-2km and around 100km I would look inside the enclosure and check everything.

If(when) you use loctite make sure you let it cure the FULL amount of time

3 Likes

Thanks and 100% will do. I need to wait for good weather for a shakedown run then reinspect.

2 Likes

Great looking built. I will wait for your review on the battery. I also want to order 2 battery.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m excited to see what kind of range I can get.

What are those bolts you’re using to secure the enclosure to the deck?

Can you share a link? Looks super clean!

1 Like

Here’s the hardware:

Those batteries included a BMS in each pack right? How are you planning on wiring them up?

I just wired them in parallel for output, each pack is charged separately.

1 Like

What length did you get for the screws? I actually have the same enclosure and would love this setup.

1 Like

I did 20mm, but would recommend 16 or 12mm if you’re not running a gasket.

27.8mph top speed with 20+miles of range. Finally got to really test it out today. Solid board.

2 Likes