Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

we make bat pcb for easy make.

7 Likes

I think most of us will be interested in deck+PCB only.

I had a very simular idea for a battery pcb just haven’t had time to learn a pcb software yet!

1 Like

Can sell for friends you

4 Likes

You have an estimated cost of the deck?

2 Likes

Is sell price 350?

Just the deck or with the PCBs?

Also do you have the dimensions of the deck?

And the space inside?

Is deck pcb
Size chk w my engner tmrw

And how much deck only?

2 Likes

Is 300

1 Like

we aslo make one pcb for esc bms bat to easy make dyi but no finish yet

1 Like

esk8.news has one of these completes on the way… that is to say I have one of these completes on the way, so i can fill everyone in on the deck itself. The PCBs and other integrated goodies @jeffwuneo is working on aren’t quite ready yet, so the board will ship with older tech inside that still demands some thorough group ride testing.

The decks are laminated bamboo blocks that are machined to shape, so not the traditional ply pressing that Hoyt does and most other people do. I’m interested in seeing how well they hold up, what the flex is like if there is any, etc. It looks like a good platform for DIY.

I met these guys on insta, stayed up till 3am one morning drunk chatting shop with them. I like what they’re doing so far. Make him feel warm and welcome.

12 Likes

I made that same face when i fried my battery.

1 Like

Damn that’s noice

1 Like

Thanks man! @Grozniy
Doing a slight redesign following feedbacks

2 Likes

looks like a prototype game pad :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moon I checked them both out last night. Superbuy is easier but much more expensive. 1.10usd for a set of 4 on taobao vs 7.20usd each on superbuy

what did you expect, superbuy is an agent

1 Like

Or an antler set for your dog on Halloween

Makes sense! :metal:

1 Like