5 Likes

Then weā€™re both hard, no homo :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks you!

this what come wth pcb. is puire nickle 0.2mm for making 10s3p

1 Like

That is insane looking is this for @Komamtb

1 Like

It has been a cool project! Routed out the hummie deck more to accomodate bigger batteries, lined it with FG to reinforce. Then routed it a channel for some front light wires and locked them in epoxy. Then skinned the bottom in CF and added the custom skin on top.

Pretty involved one!

I will probably post a little thread on this one when it is all done with some pictures of the process

7 Likes

Btw saw Slayer live a few months ago it was amazing.

3 Likes

I too had a rare opportunity to see them live 6 years ago, the deck is insane @Sender

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve just pissed my pantsā€¦:rofl: šŸ–¼ Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

Nice trucks!!

1 Like

Last time I saw slayer, Kerry King was wearing a Slayer shirtā€¦donā€™t be that guy!

1 Like

Review incoming?

7 Likes

Looks cooool in hand !
all screen info working already ? (left button for reverse or cruise control ? Just curious :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@linsus the first picture fom the down site :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Just visiting Vedder, had to try the remote :slight_smile:
It was alot better then I expected. screen is abit hard to see in sunlight but visable if you just give it some shade with your hand.

@Riako yes left button for reverse and the other is CC (rumor has i that Vedder is visiting the Paris event and will bring one wand so maybe you can try it out if you catch him :wink: )

6 Likes

Sadlyā€¦ Iā€™m not part of it :sleepy: (I could maybe come on sunday afternoon, but ticket arenā€™t for sale anymore, and I havenā€™t any rolling board right now >,< ) #shameonme

Rumor also has it that Trampa is bringing shit ton of boards to try for those curious so you might not need one if you just want to be there for a bit :slight_smile: I regret not going now!

3 Likes

argā€¦ good to now ā€¦
It sucks ! For me ^^

WE of 14 july is an evenement in France as anywhere, but familly and friends plan ā€¦
Yeah, I know, just like it will be with all of us, for sure !

Where can i get these beauts

fake trampa wheel from TAOBAO
leafboard deck from ALIBABA (OEM)

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.12.0.0.11ca2e8doZtyFN&id=593674892693&_u=a2uleak9298
price is CNY

3 Likes

Do you have the link for the deck?

2 Likes