Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

One day was driving down the coast about 30 minutes away from home and a 3 seater couch with a few blokes on it casually pulled out of the servo and just rolled down the street without a care in the world, I WANT

1 Like

Thats Omakase? How does it feel, I am looking to making my next board with that deck…

1 Like

It is freaking great.
I have caliber ii 50s and blue kegels in there.
I would definitely recommend keeping the wheels small. Maybe some Caguamas.

But the deck is really awesome. Perfect for eSk8. Comfortable. Great standing platform.

Real workable tail.

I really really really love it.

3 Likes

Yup I was thinking to go with small wheels, trying to keep it as light as possible… How big of a battery did you manage to fit into it?

1 Like

It is a 10s3p 40t.
Does quite well.
Today I think was the longest ride I had on it and I did 18.8 miles.
And I’m pretty heavy at 225 lbs

2 Likes

@dani dudes. Did you paint your motor with the truck bed liner stuff? Is that new or have you ridden on it like that?
Any worries with possibly less heat dissipation?

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

3 Likes

fun fact @BillGordon posed for that portrait for 3 hours before milton bradley decided to move forward with putting him on the gameboard.

5 Likes

I am currently sporting a similar physique.

5 Likes

I did.
This is new, so have no idea.
I mostly think it will chip from the can, don’t think it will mess with heat dissipation.
Wanted to do something more eye pleasant than tye ugly scraped sk3 sticker

2 Likes

Follow-up, did you return them and got your money back? Happy with bondhus?

1 Like

Lol I went there today to swap them and there was a fucking queue out the door to get in. I will go in the morning.

1 Like

RIP esk8 wheels :cry:

4 Likes

I had 2 extras here for my other build luckily. I wanted to throw on my 9" tires but they’re not here yet.

Even though it was 5 days ago and 1-5 day delivery :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

What happened?

That crash a week or so ago. Didn’t realize how badly the hub got scraped up. Even the valve stem cap was scratched lol. Figured it was time to retire them and start fresh on a new pair. Plus I hit a flat and that tire was bald.

1 Like

That’s a low clearance build! What you planning to get out of it with the single motor? Just a cruiser or wa?

2 Likes

Just for goofing around on nice roads. Must be one of the lowest riders out there, and for that I have sort a few issues out before I can rely on it

Rides really nice though.

3 Likes

OMG :flushed:

What is that in there? A rock? A piece of ceramic?

3 Likes

It was an abnormally sharp rock, it kept sparking when I was prying it out

1 Like

Whoa sounds like Flint

2 Likes