Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Were you riding through ancient Native American land? Looks like a damn arrowhead

2 Likes

Haha nah, it was in my neighborhood where people like to use those white dolomite rocks

1 Like

@b264 You are way more efficient than Siri, @kook donā€™t you have google (or DuckDuckGo) translate on your phone?

I have been missing a few days

Jeez lol Iā€™ve ridden like 200 miles on my 110ā€™s and they still look pretty new, would hate to ride where you are :joy:

that is quite possibly the bestest xt solder joint I have ever witnessedā€¦ including my own excellent offeringsā€¦

well done

9 Likes

oooOOOooo shiny

me like shiny

But seriously the perfection of that joint is so insane it doesnā€™t look realā€¦

5 Likes

@glyphiks has set a high bar with this offering Indeed!

okā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ check this gif pageā€¦ if it makes you smileā€¦ give us a likeā€¦

relax

1 Like

I feel like this should be a ā€œhold my beerā€ moment if I wasnā€™t as lazy

2 Likes

@b264 either you have licensed out your naming scheme or the upcoming builds are going to be a large departure from what we have grown to expect

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: from this point forward i will be referring to all your builds as ā€œsharpā€

1 Like

Thanks k00k. Theyā€™re not all that good. But i try.

4 Likes

Ugh. False modesty. Nauseous now. (And envious.)

4 Likes

This is all you need Bill. You can do it.

4 Likes

Great. Now my lips and bum are all burnt.

5 Likes

That looks super clean. Nicely done. :+1:

What exactly are you doing though? You have two separate 6S packs that youā€™re going to wire up in series before connecting to VESC? Why? Do you plan to charge with balance chargers?

Edit: On a second look, thatā€™s actually 6S and 7S. What the heck?

1 Like

My balance charger will only do 12s. So i need to split the pack for 13s.

1 Like

@370HSSV
šŸ–¼ļø Pictures and nothing else!
That ride is so bueno :sunglasses:
I would love to see more pics and specs

1 Like

I see. Charging will get annoying over time. Iā€™ve been there. Wouldnā€™t it be better to use a 13S BMS instead? With a BMS, you would need less wiring and fewer connections, which may save enough space to fit the BMS (a small, charge-only one; maybe the Neptune would be good).

1 Like

Until there is a tiny, functional and affordable charge-only bms on the market, I will persist with balance charging.

And even if there was such a unicorn, I would probably still stick with balance charging.

Sure, itā€™s a lot more work, and I have to put in one more plug when I charge, but I trust it. I canā€™t say the same for any on board bms.

I have seen even the neptune fail.

1 Like