Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The asymmetrical concave on the dw2 could be problematic for the flaps designed to attach to a flat dexk :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a really good point. I still haven’t had the deck in front of me so I have yet to experience the shape.

1 Like

The concave on the toe side is more aggressive than the heel. If there was going to be a problem attaching the flaps, it would be on the toe side. I wouldn’t spend the money to experiment unless you had another willing flap buyer ready to pick up the slack.

Yeah nothing will be added unless necessary. The kaly pedals were a bit too steep for my liking.

1 Like

Yeah the pedals i’ve added on mine are also too steep. They need some love with a flap disc on the grinder :joy:

4 Likes

I have wet dreams of that deck every night, but its too expensive for me, feelsbad.

2 Likes

I was thinking more on Rubber covers

How long do you think before Trampa steals your flap idea, makes them out of a slightly different alloy, then says they’re not really the same, so it’s ok, and that they’ve been developing them for years. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

…and don’t forget the copy rights

4 Likes

Are those the harbor freight wheels???

What size battery did you get into that Apache case? I have the same one and I’m trying to figure out how big I can go

1 Like

I think you’re safe. People have been asking them for some concave like this for years and Frank tells everyone they are just wrong.

3 Likes

Yep, cheap ass HF tires. Had these for so long and just finally getting around to installing them. Still have to test ride them and balance them, but they fit. Probably some of the cheapest 9" tires you can find outside of Alibaba.

And I won’t be much help with LiIon, cause I’m running Lipos, but I’m currently running a 10s2p Lipo of 4x 5s 8Ah batteries for ~600Wh with room to spare. Been thinking about installing a heatsinked Unity or Dual ESCape into the lid for an all in one E-box.

Won’t take long…

E-TOXX Gear Drive -> Trampa Gear Drive
E-TOXX Elastomere Damper -> Trampa Barrels
E-TOXX Bull Bars -> Trampa Bull Bars
E-TOXX Bottle Opener -> Trampa Bottle Opener

… we’ll see what’s next.

9 Likes

@linsus how are you terminating those tabs? Are they aluminum or…?

Frank said everyone wanting elastomere dampers were just wrong, too.

3 Likes

Won’t take long…

… we’ll see what’s next.

You cannot improvise quality & innovation.

6 Likes

The flame was real this valentines day :heart:

17 Likes

Omg, what happened?

1 Like

Are you still alive?

1 Like