Are you willing to sell :

• Gearbox
  • Custom trucks
  • Alloy housing for Vesc75/300
  • Flaps
  • Hubs (i think it’s a yes for these)

Or it’s for you own pleasure? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Actually designed for the Trampas, but i got a MBS Comp95 and wanna try to put on the flaps next days.

Bro i will sell you everything (-:

you want same setup?

10 Likes

I also like your flaps :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah they are awesome…

4 Likes

Is this shopped or a custom fusion error box?
Because if the latter…

2 Likes

Custom popup, It’s part of my battery pack generator script.

7 Likes

Any idea how much these flaps will cost? My heels don’t fit on the deck, that’s a bit uncomfortable, I guess these things could help? :grin:

3 Likes

@NoWind you just keep on bringing out new stuff I want to buy all the time! We need video of that beast.

5 Likes

Love these guys, they’re always so upbeat. I actually met the guy on the left when I went to SG once, super nice in person too.

Had a test drive on an Arc Aileron V1 that time (I was still pushing my 121c Aileron around back then).

Will definitely be watching to see more details on those boards.

5 Likes

Bro i will sell you everything (-:

you want same setup?

2 Likes

All of those guys are fucking cool. No ego, no hype, just great ideas executed damn well.

@Linny can appear and disappear like that in real life BTW. I think he watches me sleep sometimes.

5 Likes

2 Likes

well as a roughly estimation of costs i will let you know this :
each Flap (4 in total) is made of 4 different parts which are machined from solid block of 7075-T6 Alloy.
All sides are complete machined to the very last what is really needet, complete 3D shaped and lightened to the maximum…let me throw some numbers : we start with 2300gramms of alloy and it ends with around 200gramms !!! so if we talk about 16 parts for a complete Board i would estimate around 10€ per part as the absolutely needet minimum … this means raw / uncoloured parts for EXPORT to non EU !
We will provide you with a JIG to bring on this Flaps in correct way and with the needet Drills / CS Stuff !
Most sense in terms of function will be to cover the parts with Griptape, but in terms of style and awesomeness sexyness we think of very colourfull hard anadosizing like KTM orange or KAWASAKI green … imagine this with matching colours on Drivetrain Parts Offset Hubs or complete CNCéd Trucks…

Long Story Short, its absolutely worth every pence (-; and dont forget about that we bringing innovations to this market since years, i never count the endless hours of prototyping, because i love that shit and its our passion to bring just the sexy AF shit to this community, and i hope to get some money back to produce also tomorrow this nice stuff…

Yeah hoping for some other guys footage from last weekend in Belgium on the Micro Mobility Winter Games, but if not i will do some footage ASAP … actually the weather is only good for milling alloy (((

7 Likes

Those hubs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(left one)

13 Likes

Bill you’ve been awake for two weeks please get some sleep, that knocking sound at the window? Yea that’s me.

4 Likes

nice but I hope you plan on moving your electronics… especially your PSU out of your Lack Enclosure!!!

3 Likes

Pshhhh… Who do you take me for dude… :wink:

Haven’t moved the screen out because fuck that thing anyways. I’ll use the 7inch up top. Going to get it out this weekend most likely though.

4 Likes

Do you give a sticker away for each BT module or switch?

1 Like

Haha. Nooo. I was just going through my garbage n found those lol

3 Likes

Now just @jeffwuneo needs to make urethane sleeves for them hubs

1 Like