Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

It seems like there was a lot of development early on but then they sold it to the French company D’asault and it’s been stuck there.

Not that I was around for it, words of my mentor.

RIP in peace.

1 Like

400mm Bodywidth
IVesc75/300 full alloy housing, fixed to Motorcage
Flaps (full cnc trampa deck stand extension)
9Inch Mudplugger on our Offset Hubs

400mm hanger width!! …are you planning on offering some of these stuff? alum Flaps maybe one of the things I’m looking x my build; hubs definitely :metal:

2 Likes

Where did you get the studs @Andy87

Self made two years ago. Those are just spax screws.

2 Likes

dude… I’ll take it down if it freaks ya out… it was like a joke

2 Likes

Same, same. You should see the things I find funny. Sorry for not adding “Serious. Not Serious.”!

2 Likes

That there is the Control Module for the TTL Lighting System with a couple versions of a metal housing :grin:

Check out this post for more info

2 Likes

Only the third time its been posted this week!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s one of our guys😅 he went from a backfire to a diy Evo which he promptly broke then started threatening to beat people up when they tried to help him.

5 Likes

lovely

1 Like

Sorry, WAS

1 Like

seems legit… i’l allow it

1 Like

hey David,
its a build for a customer, he send me this motors.
They looking good, its the bigger/newer one…
like it more then the smaller white ones
Cant say anything about performance
cheers

2 Likes

Hey

Actually producing 300mm Bodywidth Hangers , i think its the better size for generell Boarding
BUT of course we will have 400mm as well, just wanna make sure we are happy with generell performance in terms of steering with this truckconcept !
Its so funny how many people already contacted me for 400mm ones, you all as crazy as me (((

Aluminium full CNC Deck extensions aka Gaspedal aka FLAPS, are machined from billet and make your stand on a Trampa Deck sooo much nicer you cant imagine, we are totally stoked and loving it.
Machined around 10 sets already in different styles, we are testing this right now and will start next week with our favorites as a first bigger batch of 30 Units.

Cheers

8 Likes

Oh dear. That’s not a great look for the community haha!

I love that you called them flaps :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

NIIIICE isnt IT (-: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Concave flap bird. There we go… :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Any chance these flaps will work on other decks? Say, the DW2 pro 97?

1 Like