Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

But I just noticed, surely this is illegal?! :rofl:

3 Likes

All together looks amazing. Good choice.
Definetely speed wonā€™t be a problem.
I topped 58kmh with a 12s3p 30Q battery and 97mm wheels. You have plenty of room for speed in case you want to reduce the wheels diameter.

2 Likes

@Riako donā€™t you have a unity or a dual vesc?

a flpsky dual would struggle to fit, a unity does. Maybe thatā€™s for build #8 orā€¦

I was kidding, if it works then why not

I think the picture is only there to show that the vesc6 doesnā€™t fit and he will use 4.12. Which are not the best to handle high amp as a lipo can do. That why I asked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ah my bad

Well at least thst was my interpretation :grin:

2 Likes

It is, youā€™re right :wink: (just to show, maybe I could use some more rubber/foam layer to win some mm and be able to use the V6 or ESCape !)

no unity for me, for now, and (never say never but) I guess I will not use it.
Got a Dual ESCape too ā€¦ :laughing: even bigger than the single or the v6.
The dual 4.20 almost fit (almost nothing to do to make it work/fit, just a few mm to mill), but itā€™s shitty (no power, no fun),
here I guess single/dual is the best scenario.
It should be a temporary buildā€¦ itā€™s why Iā€™m not doing a build-log for now.

How many build did you get !?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well the dual 4.20 plus or the older one with mod to donā€™t should down should be ok. The only thing closer ti high amp vesc I see fit there is the unity unfortunately. But if it is temporary then doesnā€™t matter. Have fun in the mean while ths this the purpose.

1 Like

@Pedrodemio niceā€¦ the white lights imply the observerā€™s v=skateboard while the red and blue suggest the skateboardā€™s v=~0.999ā€¦c from left to right.

5 Likes

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio with some resistive loops in your wheels you can decelerate when you reach your destination without using too much fuel. superconducting ones with a large circulating current might work even better, hence the necessity for large batteries.

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio an interesting relativistic aspect of this picture is suppose the board was traveling very close to the speed of light from left to right relative to the observer, and someone stationary to the observer had used a flashlight to flash white light towards this board before it wizzed past the observer-- at the same time as when you are ā€œseeingā€ the red and blue spots, the board itself is already completely out of the frameā€¦ & depending how fast the board was moving relative to the observer, the blue light photons could be energetic enough to ionize molecules in your eyeballs or camera.

Been using my Evolve 107s since late 2017 and have well over 1000 miles on mine and mine have not chunked or sliced like these. Hmmm

2 Likes

Itā€™s not exactly linear & does not look like a split along any production line which due to pouring in a single go there is no delam that could occur, suspect something sliced it on runover

Unlucky really most likely, probably some superglue and move on

1 Like

šŸ–¼ Pictures and nothing else!. finally received everything but i forgot to order BELTS!! damnitā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations dude!

8 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

This looks like front wheel drive. Maybe the motors on the pintail end?

1 Like

^^ you exactly tell me the same thing some times before! :grin:

it could be looking like this but it is not, itā€™s pretty long and wide (I just keep this shape/design for the surf style look) even if duck stance style I should be easy even with 46EU foot size :blush: :

It should be easy after this wider one (on DKP plus around 9cm of risers!!)

5 Likes