Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Riako the esk8 historian FTW :wave:

1 Like

Don’t lose the wheel or screw though. That wheel can come in handy in future ESCs / accessories… like to control lights and horns and stuff…

2 Likes

it’s safely tucked away… :grin:

1 Like

It’s @anon54720240 creation. He came over to Check wheel bite for Psychotillers new trucks. I didn’t want to take mine off, so I helped mock up similar geometry. We later went to His shop. 240s with 3, maybe 4mm riser was good to go. 260s exists

4 Likes

Great looking build. What deck is that?

1 Like

I have a few old hand planes that I’ve been restoring too! I haven’t finished them because I get super distracted by every other project I have going on!!!

2 Likes

Ho my :star_struck: …

The STORM is coming !!!

5 Likes

I hope so. Sooner or later :sweat_smile: Wanted to finish the Thanos first but the vaccum forming is holding me down for the moment

1 Like

@Riako Lipos? that should be crazy good

Presumably TB diddies or are they Rey’s?

107mm? = 1 million kph, you can use your gif from above again!

3 Likes

I stopped reading after that, can you TL:DR for me, tkx

1 Like

Exactly!

didn’t catch that

1 Like

yes, I’m always the lipo user :face_with_hand_over_mouth: … here with a tiny little one (100Amps max) … 12s 12Ah don’t fit here :sweat_smile: I’m stocked with my little 6 x 2s 5Ah 20c …

yes Mad Furry DD !! 75kV (+60kmh under 12s … for sure I will not use all that speed and set a good erpm limit to 50kmh max like on all my board), yes I was thinking about to custom them to 105, 103, or 101mm … or even 100 maybe to help the DD a little bit… but 1st I will test them like this.
I need some ground clearance for the bad road here.

2 Likes

Might be a good application for those lipo pouches that people used to use in order to maximise space and maybe get another P in, that is if you need lipo, I think the variations of compression packs made by @Agniusm @mishrasubhransu & @Winfly are a sure-fire winner for li-ion

But I know you love the lipo bang & maybe you’re reusing packs

3 Likes

yes esactly !

In the next one, I should get enough space for any type of configuration ^^
(here dual V6, 2 x 6s 12Ah (splitted), external bms)

But maybe one day I will use li-ion cell,… I mean Lifepo4, but it will be some A123 26650 2.5Ah one, with some kind of custom NESE module if so :blush:

3 Likes

When funds allow there are 21700 high discharge packs coming on line, molicel p42a is the champ for discharge/capacity/heat

thanks. It is a super cheap budget build to complement the other budget one I made for my son. This is so he can ride with a friend. The deck was £30 off eBay and is a no brand blank 42" drop through. I can dig the link out if you want. The whole build cost about £400 or so, so it’s not exactly high end stuff haha !

My only goal is to keep up with the damn pictures. I let it go on the ghosted builders site and could never catch up. I honestly am not a fan of looking at a lot of pictures…

Yes please!

here you go. Cheaper than I remembered !

1 Like