Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Was it while riding?

Maybe try the faux sticker bomb where instead of paper and vinyl made the stickerbomb out of fabric so then there would be no way for it to come off.

2 Likes

Plus: donā€™t want to be you when falling a second time as you wont be able to hold yourself! I tripped over my feet almost yesterday while holding a bottle, realizing i could have f*cked myself over again (no cast anymore to protect my broken elbow)

Yep, i was riding my e-mtb and fell at 35kmh due to a slightly recessed manhole which flicked the board to the right and left again where i ulitimately fell. Broken arm and wrist. Surgery on monday. I think 18 hours after the fall i went riding again ( fell on sunday 9pm and rode at 3pm again after 6 hours at the ER.

7 Likes

Heal soon man.
Were you wearing any slide gloves or wrist protectors?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sadly not but atleast i had my helmet on. Wristguards / protectors are the next thing iā€™ll buy. My first broken bone ever and my first major accident in 3 years of riding. The other 2 things were just small trips where either the road was to bad or i had to bail because i wouldā€™ve gone into some bushes.

1 Like

I hate a slightly recessed manhole

2 Likes

Itā€™s always good to learn from own experience but learning from others is much better :grinning:
Heal well

3 Likes

@Briman yeah i plan on making a pattern to be transferred to fabric this time.

2 Likes

Is this for a trampa? whats the eta?

Amazing work

1 Like

No words Brian lol

5 Likes

:arrow_up: THAT

Yep I deleted it already LoLzz

3 Likes

There goes my fucking Benchmade. Rest in pieces my friend.

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

I was cutting off the insulation ring on the top. Went too deep from the side and hit the center positive. Thereā€™s a new way to weld these suckers that Iā€™m looking into. Canā€™t say much more though.

1 Like

Migh5 be able to re edge that knife with a bit of work. Iā€™ve seen worse.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see what I can do. Just pissed since Iā€™ve kept it intact for over a year just for one fuckup to leave itā€™s mark

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had co-workers with $500+ chef knives forget their knives at work. Next morning prep guys come in and grab any knife. They end up fucking up someoneā€™s blade. Iā€™ve seen worse damage than that get fixed. Still sucks but donā€™t toss it.

2 Likes

No itā€™s going straight in the trash you canā€™t convince me otherwise :triumph:

2 Likes