Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

PayPal ready

4 Likes

@PrivacyDoctor what enclosure are you using there?

@b264

3 Likes

I see you’ve been busy

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice! How’s it compare to the dw2?

2 Likes

Not mine, building for a mate. Its only 2cm shorter but looks tiny compared to the dw2. Also lacks the asymmetrical concave which I am a big fan of.

The dude I am building it for can ride like a demon, he’s destroyed like 4 or 5 evolve boards by jumping them so I convinced him to let me build him an mtb.

Very excited to see him ride it.

Edit: but the graphics on this shit all over the dw2 :heart_eyes: i have something special in mind for the battery and esc cases.

3 Likes

Agreed. I was pretty disappointed with the dw2 graphics. @sender is on the job now. I’ve always liked the birds deck look.

6 Likes

Trying to make a spot welder? I did that too two transformers while cutting off the secondary coil. Gave up after that. So annoying. Lol

3 Likes

What on earth is that a picture of

2 Likes

Hmmm… idk :man_shrugging: It’s orange, small, 8 wires… :raised_hands:

1 Like

I guess it is a Unity blowing up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Look’s like he office spaced his feelings about enertion.

6 Likes

But why would you blow up this rare piece of equiptment

7 Likes

Nothing to worry about, just @okp blowing up things :

ef7132eced829cad4dc4920f27a41726
17 Likes

Tho one that @Sn4Pz linked.
It’s quite good value at $20 - has space for a 10s2p 21700, comes with chargepoint, battery meter and even a USB charge outlet. also has all bolts and gaskets and is really waterproof (tested).

4 Likes

download (5)

I would love to see the insides after another 6 months to validate this. Not that I’m doubting you… But few to none* enclosures out of the box are going to be good enough to be ‘waterproof’, especially when it’s not mounted to the deck it’s designed for :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

What’s the discharge amps on these like?

1 Like

12A 4400mAh
I think