Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And on the 8th day, he created bong water and futons :pray:

4 Likes

Funtons or funyuns ?
I feel like this is supposed to say funyuns.

2 Likes

I shanā€™t discriminate, religion is personal and can mean whatever you need it to :raised_hands:

1 Like

Uhhhh

5 Likes

The best flavored styrofoam there is

4 Likes

Whereā€™d you pick these up at?

1 Like

Where can these shirts be obtained? There is someone I really hope I can convince to wear it too

4 Likes

I just got done with chemo last monthā€¦ I put it together and had it printed :slight_smile: I can make one for you if you like! :heart:

22 Likes

Congrats on making it through! I might have to take you up on that offer, should probably ask first

3 Likes

Let me know :slight_smile: hope your friend gets better very soon! Hugs

5 Likes

Apparently its ā€˜a bit abrasiveā€™ā€¦some people just lack a sense of taste but whatcha gonna do :confused:

3 Likes

Totally get it lol my parents are those people. So yea I canā€™t wear anything like this at home haha

6 Likes

I donā€™t think the forum will ever frown on that kind of wording though

2 Likes

Phew :slight_smile: weā€™ll we can always make a more appropriate oneā€¦ like use the word screw? Haha maybe thatā€™s still bad!

5 Likes

Yeah
SCREW FUCKING CANCER

16 Likes

@anon86070286 now you are just baiting all the boys to the yard up in here. :wink:

11 Likes

:see_no_evil:ahhhhhhhhh.

5 Likes

Definitely need some #fuckcancer stickers to go along with my #fuckpushing ones.
Also fuck censoring yourself for others unless theyā€™re children. Lol

9 Likes

Donā€™t forget some #fuckflipsky ones too :+1:

10 Likes

I canā€™t rock the #fuckpushing sticker. But will with #fuckcancer as itā€™s personal to me since my dad died from it

5 Likes