Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

How does it ride?!

1 Like

Love the dickus

2 Likes

sweet

4 Likes

Thanks … it’s one of my blank evolve style decks, but prepared for someone who wanted a non electric longboard. These people still exist :joy:

3 Likes

It’s pretty awesome, eats curbs alive, quiet and fast. It could be a bit more carvy, but I’m still adjusting. I’ll do a build thread in the next couple of days.

6 Likes

Sounds awesome, looking forward to your post! And is that a tayto? Might do something similar with my jet potato in the future

1 Like

No, its a Moonshine-Mfg Rum Runner. I did a similar build a couple of years ago with a Spud and absolutely hated it. Not enough room to spread out, this deck resolves that issue.

7 Likes

Okay good to know!

1 Like

Those moonshine decks are hard to find here down under. I have much want for a couple of their planks. Looking forward to seeing your build thread :ok_hand:

3 Likes

They arent exactly easy to find anywhere, and they are also a PIA to build, but worth it in the end. They are flexible but the flex is predictable & they last forever. If you can find one grab it.

2 Likes

That is most certainly my plan :joy:

If you wanna order one in the US, delivered to me Ill reship it for you. Im sure it wont be cheap, but Im happy to do it.

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep that in mind, cheers bro. Also got my drool on over the new pantheon chiller but shipping to Aus costs more than the board :exploding_head:

2 Likes

that is a beautiful deck

1 Like

Love the micro drops on that deck. Would be a good candidate for those channel truck adapters @RipTideSports is working on.

2 Likes

Hmm i dunno about that. I mean yeah it would be a great deck for fucking anything but it would seem a shame to me to lose the functionality of that neat little kick. It would just become a pocket if you put those imaginary riptide brackets on it…

1 Like

I just think a deck with micro drops would be ideal for the brackets. Bring the ride height down a bit.
And give you something to lock into

2 Likes

What’s the smallest mini drone Esc they make :thinking:

1 Like

We could have rc esk8 races while our boards charge :heart:

Well while my board charges.

1 Like

JEFF! If you make a neobox pico, I’d like to order 2 please.

2 Likes