Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

It’s one of my regular spots to bomb up/down.

You should come ride!

1 Like

@Dred Shit post

1 Like

Don’t know if this is better or worse for SF streets.

1 Like

Once I finish my first build (ordering everything that I have left to buy on Friday) then I will definitely take you up on that! Currently, none of my boards would be able to keep up haha. I did not realize that you were PDX until I was reading one of your build threads a few days ago and recognized the waterfront. I really need to get more into the portland esk8 scene, im just not the most social person haha. Do you go to the OMSI group rides?

Hey that’s me the midget in those pics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can you share some pics of it or make a post about it?

For those comparing safety certifications:

ISI is the India international certification and I’ve read it tends to fall far short of other international standards. DOT is the US system but it has major flaws. European cert is the most superior and recognized by every racing organization. Unlike some other international standards, there is no actual testing done. That testing is on the manufacturer to ensure there helmets meet and maintains the standard. And the testing would surprise you, for helmets, they are dropped from a height of less than 2m with no additional velocity added.
Snell is an independent organization that certifies helmets to a higher standard than the dot standard. Many manufacturers offer protection far greater

Would love to hear from @eBoosted about shell and foam thickness.

1 Like

Bummer about the buggy, but congrats on taking the class title! Next year, please do 200 mile stints on buggy, bike and esk8.

3 Likes

If it looks too good to be true…

1 Like

So…I see you are using the motors from the BKB. How do the 55s handle hills?

DONT DO IT!!!

Tried to get that this summer. It’s a scam, ebay confirmed it on the phone

4 Likes

Welp. Too late. That’s shitty. How do people get away with this? Anything I can really do?

New account, sell as much as possible before you get called out, withdraw money, account gets closed. Rinse and repeat. Not much you can do that’s of consequence if they’re smart about it.

That’s why the rating system and trusted sellers are such a big thing.

2 Likes

Read reviews.

3 Likes

Other than call ebay and explain it’s clearly a scam not really. Btw that’s a 300$ helmet

3 Likes

haha i just saw that evo in another thread, the custom footstop gave away your size ^^

3 Likes

Where to cop?

2 Likes

Aliexpress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a link? :smile: I love that it looks like a normal jacket, yet is even more reflective than a standard green vest.

Just search up “reflective jacket” :wink:

2 Likes

I saw that, was thinking maybe it was a knockoff or something. Figured I’d grab it for science.

Delivery date isn’t until end of Jan so I can’t really dispute until then - I guess that’s how they get ya

1 Like