Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You get to pick the final color I go with bud.

Black on black or something “safer”?

3 Likes

@Sender

You magnificent man, you. I cannot wait for the day that i can see one of your pieces in person, and even for the day i get to own one of those beautiful pieces of art. Well done

ps, are sexual services for a deck off of the table?

13 Likes

Thanks man!

4 Likes

Have you seen his wife? You have no shot.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Is that the maytech waterproof remote? How are you finding it?

1 Like

This is the V1 and I absolutely love it. The thing is rock solid, probably due to potting the insides for waterproofing.

I’ve heard some complaints about signal reliability in big cities but have never experienced it in my riding (not in a big city, go figure).

The V2 is currently on sale and I’m really tempted to grab it. Signal improvement, more telemetry data on screen, remote control of 2 relay switches (lights, horn, etc)

I love how large the triggers are. I can still use winter gloves and control the thing. I can’t say the same for my mini remote trigger. The separate braking and throttle was and is super natural feeling to me.

Wireless charging is cool too. My phone can act as a wireless charger so I could technically charge my remote from my phone.

Personal review: 5/5
Influenced review based on other’s reviews: 4.5/5

10 Likes

Pink or purple all the way!!!

Gold could be cool too I guess.

3 Likes

Thanks for the write up! Sounds like a very impressive remote. I think I’m going to have to grab one. Any issues with the weird double trigger thing?

1 Like

Come to France in the summer and you’ll see a few

1 Like

Nope, brake overrides the throttle in case of emergency. Works exactly as expected.

2 Likes

but some of the ratings are 100%!

1 Like

I never said wisdom doesn’t make an appearance, just that there are checks & balances. You’ve still got to ask yourself, is this too good to be true?

You can also check how long they’ve been selling, a lot of times less than 3 months, no bueno.

2 Likes

thanks for the tip-off, I’m quite unfamiliar with ebay myself… hardly ever use it.

1 Like

These are absolutely jawdropping!! The austronaut and lacroix are soo dopee

4 Likes

Please I can only get so hard

11 Likes

Wait what? My brain isn’t thinking very well right now…

2 Likes

If i have a board ready you know i’ll be there.
Cant be walking while everyone takes off ahead of me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

well i have the longer version of the evo, my comfortable stance is in the angled spots of the board front and back, and im 1.79m tall

so if you have the smaller version and further need a footstop to make the stance even shorter, you must be a lot smaller than me, atleast i would strongly assume

2 Likes

Velib?

1 Like