Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’m in the wrong business. :sob:

4 Likes

Don’t tell Frank you’ve got the vesc logo on there :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah @Venom121212 you gon die from police affection. We live in America bruh

5 Likes

Any significant difference in grip between the boards Q?

2 Likes

I designed up a clone. Can download SW here and STL here. Haven’t printed yet so not sure if it works or not haha. My wand won’t work in CF enclosure without case off so annoyingly I had to do this.

5 Likes

This may be a surprise but the off road tyres have more grip off road than the street wheels :wink:

But seriously I do think the primo striker are better on the dirt tracks.

4 Likes

I live in the middle of suburbia Ohio. It’ll be fiiiiine.

Also have you ever seen a gun? Maybe if I held it by the flashlight part…

Looks less like a gun than @DerelictRobot’s “gun”

2 Likes

Long story short… We won our class and the championship on the bike. I rode my section and then handed the bike off and waited to drive my section in the buggy… I wasn’t there at the finish for the team foto…

The buggy never made it… We waited, waited, and waited… Finally early this morning we came back to Ensenada… The buggy had to be towed out of a wash with electrical problems.

Oh well… That’s why we race…

9 Likes

I’ll have you know Pavlov VR is my favorite game.

It’s honestly why I made that comment about the red dot. PIC rail would be cool on a remote is all I’m sayin.
Lol your remote just looks like a strange handled flashlight.

2 Likes

I guessed as much, trying to gather how much more.

The street tyres were great through the summer but they are not ideal In the british winter. They have loads of grip, until suddenly they don’t. Doesn’t take much mud on the road or wet leaves to get sketchy quickly. Riding wet grass is really tough without ending in your ass.

With the strikers I don’t feel like they have as much grip on the road but when they start to slip it is much more linear. You can feel when your at the edge of the grip and it’s a lot easier to manage without it suddenly slipping out from under you. Feels a bit safer for winter riding. Once you stray into the grass or mud having proper tread makes a huge difference.

Primo striker has flat center line for street and rougher tread at the edges. As soon as you go off road that center line sinks in and you get the extra grip from the edge tread. Seems like a good middle ground between Street and full AT tyres.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go hold up a store with my remote to prove it’s manliness now.

I did think about putting a red shredlight backwards on the other side but realized I’ll probably just blind myself most of the time.

1 Like

That’s what I wanted to read! Thanks man

1 Like

That’s ok buddy

Mindboggling that she still has sex with me.

Fuck you lot, I am the luckiest guy here. Or anywhere for that matter.

11 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t bang you either if there was three kids in the mix. It would just be netflix, no chill.

6 Likes

I hope you make feel her as special as you make those decks, because shes probably one of a kind if shes gonna put up with your ass!

2 Likes

Think his preference of skinning / fondling decks is showing / telling.

2 Likes

Dude, she’s a part of the artistic process.

Here’s a picture of them from the earlier years

8 Likes

Is that up Mt. Tabor? I love that ride :heart_eyes:

2 Likes