Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I will check the firmware and try to update. Only other issue i can think of is the remote receiver

What remote is being used? Ive had Focboxes do this just thanks to using a Nano-X remote.

At that point itā€™s a nanox issue right?

1 Like

yep! Thatā€™s exactly what it means.

Basically not all similar issues should be blamed on the unity, or whatever may be potentially at fault without adequate investigation and testing to rule out other possible failures causing the issue. Do we have a reliable log to determine the unity and not the remote or receiver was at fault, or something else? Do we have reliable test methods to say what exactly went wrong in each situation? These things sound like moving targets, and bugs found and fixed in ESC firmware is 150% steps in the right direction, but we canā€™t always discount every other potential issue. If this were me with a Unity though, just based off all the issues I have heard, Iā€™d probably start by blaming the Unity as well, even if I didnā€™t keep the board powered on, connect it to a PC, pull the logs, check for cold solder joints, test capacitor health, check resistance between phase wires, I donā€™t knowā€¦

1 Like

Protective cover or replacement case?

Protective cover dude

2 Likes

Do a replacement case and people will be banging down your door to give you their money.

1 Like

I started designing one but Iā€™ve been quite busy recently, plan was to design it and upload to thingiverse for everyone

3 Likes

Yes please. The thing with the other design was that even though the remote got in fairly easy. It was impossible to take it out. There was only one way. I still use this case though lol.

1 Like

How does one get such wheels? They not on the etoxx web store

1 Like

These are prototype. I think these will be on the website in the beginning of 2020

2 Likes

seeing that makes me wonder.
Can you mesure the length, width and height of the top base plate?
Cheers Andrew

3 Likes

83x55x5mm

3 Likes

@torqueboards, how come Andrew gets the crossbar support? Are they available now??

5 Likes

Weā€™ve been over this guys.

Itā€™s 'cause Iā€™m pretty.

@Dmaxx currently testing a cross bar solution for the v6/precision tb trucks. The existing one was for tb218.

6 Likes

Youā€™re not going to fill us in?

3 Likes

I will laterā€¦ Im going to sleep its been a long, long week!

4 Likes

Why donā€™t you throw a red dot sight on there while youā€™re at it?

9 Likes

Its fine. Waiting for invoice from Dexter to get some myself. Just took a few sexy ankle pics to convince him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

To be fair heā€™s just a big slut for money

5 Likes