Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yeah mate, pretty good nick, will get a full workdown though, paint the bottom and skin the top :ok_hand:

Edit: the rayne darkside is a hella sweet deck too

1 Like

yeah rayne darkside looks good. Theres a lot of nice decks out there,not just evos :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Preach brother

1 Like

Was it ridable? Why no video of that?

I may have to ask about your led strip circuit. Mine keep fucking up.

1 Like

This is pure and unadulterated blasphemy. Its a red ember. @jamie can i ban him? @longhairedboy let me ban him.
Its art for arts sake and worth the wait. I just canā€™t afford it right now :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Caught you

2 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/79/3912?u=dareno

What a complete tool I am. Had to action my own mistake.

:joy:

3 Likes

And you got @Dmaxx to post words too :laughing:

3 Likes

Too good. Modding myself is so rewarding

3 Likes

Nope, the rear wheels shrunk in the cold and would just spin on the hubs. Iā€™ll try it again if it snows again. It usually does every 3 or 4 years.

2 Likes

You wouldnt be the first :rofl: I even have a local friend who asked me for a BOM to put the same on his diy ebike

I paid the expedite fee and Iā€™m very happy with my purchase. I searched for the perfect deck for almost a year until I saw the first prototype of the 44. I knew then I had to have that deck. Itā€™s perfect. A work of art indeed. RedEmber decks are badass bruh.

3 Likes

How long did it take with the faster option?

1 Like

Please i hope that these fit the haggy bergmeister rims.

4 Likes

Cant remember but I think it was about 3 to 4 months. I was lucky because I caught him at the beginning of a batch I think. The fee was well worth it in my eyes.

5 Likes

I was quite stoned when I did that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand: Had a good laugh myself. Damnit @Dareno, ya got meā€¦

3 Likes

They look like they maybe heavy. Looks like a lot of aluminium.

1 Like

thatā€™s hotā€¦thatā€™s hot (in my Will Smith voice)

11 Likes

Thanks dude appreciate the compliment and the sound FX

7 Likes