Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Tears of joy, this looks so good!

4 Likes

Bro, that means a lot, you have no idea. Thanks

3 Likes

Ok how did u accomplish that shaping :hocho:

2 Likes

I used an angle grinder and a random orbital sander with 60/80 grit sand paper.

I assure you it is not perfect the flaps are not identical, i have to touch up some spots but I don’t think I will feel the difference. Next step will be skinning in carbon fiber for strength. It does feel solid under the foot, I can tilt it back and forth by leaning on the flaps and have not hear any cracks yet.

6 Likes

Dude, call them wings :rofl: flaps makes it sound like they are about to fall off!

I think the proper lingo would be gas pedals :call_me_hand: excellent work bro, did you dowel them too?

1 Like

I cant help feel like you’ve committed some sort of crime here :grimacing:

5 Likes

Believe me, I felt the same. If it’s not worthy by the time I’m finished, may Skatan curse my soul forever.

8 Likes

I accept.

4 Likes

Great job. Are you reinforcing with CF or FG? @Tamatoa

2 Likes

First I read: esk8 Jews…

6 Likes

:joy: haha.

i imagined you older…

1 Like

Thank you, yes I plan to skin it with CF hoping I won’t mess up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: gas pedals does sound a lot better.

I did not use dowels, i had to flatten the area where i put the pedals to get a larger glueing area, result was it was thinner at those spots. I hope CF will add enough strength.

1 Like

It would break my heart to see you equip that beautiful, unique build with cheap Abec clones lol

1 Like

Just warming up man :blush: just warming up :smiley:
Edit: @rusins thanks for the compliment by the way :+1::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

I was debating whether or not to wear a long sleeve T-shirt today. Went with a short sleeve :joy:…what was that?! was it an earthquake?!?:flushed:

4 Likes

In google Streetview the junction looks the same.

Will be in SoCal in 49 hours.

Sunday:
grafik

1 Like

Umm, can I have that set?

4 Likes

oh come on @Kellag you have the perfect opportunity to post those remotes as 8===>

7 Likes