Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Reminds me of Mac’s workout bike from always sunny in Philadelphia.

2 Likes

Now you’re going to have to tell me / be the crash test dummy and provide feedback on how it goes around Southern Cross station next to The Age building where I streetfaced due to that 5G repeater. If it all checks out, I may be the second Hoyt St Puck owner downunder.

2 Likes

Will try it out sometime next year when i have time to finish that build :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Nah, snow sucks ass. But I still need to go places, snow doesn’t make the need disappear. But I do defer a lot of traveling though not all of it.

2 Likes

What remote did this happen with? I don’t ride in Melbourne but if I ever do I will make sure to avoid the intersection

1 Like

14 Likes

It’s freezing over here, what are you talking about. It was 65°!!!

5 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:sexy. Only if Jamie can reply to my ins messages haha. How long have you waited @Kellag

3 Likes

This was about 7 months lol

4 Likes

fuck.that.shit.i.got.no.time.for.that.run.around

1 Like

Haha it’s not too bad you just tell him what you want, forget about it and then later in life you get a gorgeous piece of art

8 Likes

I.ain’t.gunna.live.forever

4 Likes

Damnnnnn… that’s a long time

1 Like

I asked the dude… @jamie… how to make a deal… he contacted me and directed me to his insta page…

good luck to him!

1 Like

It’s a lifetime of wait for a guy on 02 and heavy narcotics…

3 Likes

Like I said it’s art

1 Like

Oh yeah. Definitely! That’s what make it rare haha.

2 Likes

function and deliver-ability…

I’m just olde-skool… I want my shit in my limited life-span…
kool as it may be… it’s virtually unobtainably for me…

3 Likes

HK GT2B of all remotes, reputed to be one of the most reliable out there. Happened twice in two weeks.

did you pick up a used wolfshark?

I dont have that one

3 Likes