Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Just like the kill switches on jet skis. I

The maverix kill switch was the best thing I’ve seen. It’s a magnet that pulls on the wire to keep it on and hooks to your ankle or pants

1 Like

Heh yah just kidding cause you always have all the cool things ahead of me.

Bingo, slow and steady for sure. Helmet just in case something breaks (or brakes) and they fall forward or back. If it’s designed for a bike, it should be able to handle similar use case.

Go rent two electric leaf blowers.

1 Like

@mmaner These look like roads that never see a snowplow. I’d love if we could have those bumpy things here. They’d all get sheared off the first winter.

1 Like

LOL, just saw it on imgur this morning and figured ya’ll would think it funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooooooooo

Hmmm these versus TB 110 :thinking:

2 Likes

Yet people have been waiting since black friday for their wheels

7 Likes

I don’t know… do you want to give your money to a company that ghosts the entire Community for a year or one that’s on the fourm every day being part of it

8 Likes

Yes, I get that.

110 is kinda big for my ratio on my vanguard though :man_shrugging: 100 would be a nicer fit for me

That makes sense.
I hear Abec is coming out with a few new sizes.
But who knows when.
I’ll say I’m loving these venom magnum wheels.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Ive got 85mm(i think? Purple Kegels) right now, so an upgrade to 95/100 with a lower duro is my goal

I would like to stay with the Kegel core though, so that kinda rules out ABEC

I haven’t ridden on boas I just know ppl seem to love them. I was trying to find them before I decided on my DDs with the 110s. I got excited because of the color options. @torqueboards or give me some purple 110s and I’ll do sexual favors for you

3 Likes

I think wide contact patch urethane wheels are going to become really popular.
Wheels as wide has 107 or 110 s but on 90ish mm wheels.

4 Likes

That sounds like a plan. I think the 110s are a tad large buuuuut to be fair I haven’t been able to ride on them yet and they are gorgeous wheels.

1 Like

I think big urethane is great. And it makes sense for DD/GD because is allows clearance for the motors/gear case

3 Likes

Yea you’re right about that. I’d be so worried of trashing my DD cans with anything smaller. Even now I’m like this looks sleek as hell but damn close to the ground.

2 Likes