Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I have seen a lot of videos on youtube with invisible selfie stick that was shot on Insta360 ONE X

Yeah, I know that camera does it, but the videos Iā€™ve seen filmed on it donā€™t look nearly as good as that of @professor_shartsis. Will postpone buying one until whatever heā€™s using comes out :stuck_out_tongue: (In before I get called an idiot when it turns out that was what he was using lol)

That doesnā€™t look water-sealed to me :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sexy build! Only thing I donā€™t like about it is the green edge when looking from the top :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s very lightly water-resistant and very, very heavily waterproofed. Itā€™s designed so water can get inside the enclosure and, in theory, itā€™s fine. Of course, thereā€™s this.

The last board I made I only had one water repair so far. Iā€™m still trying to get down to the magic number of zero repairs ā€“ it just works.

1 Like

Also, there is foam window seal under the enclosure lip around the wires. You can see it on the front where itā€™s sticking out. It was too difficult to get it together the first time to go back and do it again without that sticking out.

1 Like

@magharees what is that?

The 3d printed bindings from @danile at the other forum.

2 Likes

@Venom121212 How do you like those F1 bindings? they donā€™t have any adjustability do they? Too easy to slip out of?

Theyā€™re honestly not bad for a first setup of bindings. I like being able to hop out of them easily at stops. They are double velcro layered adjustable. Iā€™ve had my eye on the F5 bindings for a while now. It just hurts me that the heel straps are another purchase and not already part of the binding cost. I hear nothing but good reviews about them though.

I think if I had heel straps I would do better at that jump park specifically. Idk if Iā€™d want heel straps on a board I cruise around the street though. Iā€™m thinking of putting the better than freebord bindings on my hummie build but I need to try the concave of it first to see if necessary.

Just waiting on Unity shipped email now. Please?

1 Like

@SeanHacker, wanna talk about this? Did you FINALLY have ONE bad experience with Enertion? :rofl: :sob: I mean one too many? WTF happened?

7 Likes

Dis looks amazing

Sorry, out of likes

5 Likes

Somebody got a RedEmber?

2 Likes

Xapham
Sits nice next to my red 44

8 Likes

Thanks. Every module is suspended from rubber dampners. Letā€™s see how long it lasts.

Looks like a tesseract to me?
(Gerryā€™s RedEmber is on holiday at the momentā€¦)
Edit, Doh!

@BigBen

3 Likes

#envious !!!

Sorry to necro this post (just hopped on over from the ā€œold forumā€) and scrolling through :stuck_out_tongue:

A guy over on YouTube (AvE) makes them as well.

3 Likes

Is this the ā€œHide @magharees beer Haroldā€?

3 Likes

And @akhlut i think?

2 Likes