Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yep lost my beer in that shot, last night in Dingle with my new friend @akhlut and my old friend Colonel Sanders (Ray)

3 Likes

@akhlut all friendly with a T-Shirt that literally says RUN.

:smiley:

RUN
CNC

It’s a cool hood

3 Likes

Can confirm that he is cool too, milled some X-Braces for me, shipped them across the pond too. Even his last name is Miller. Has a CNC mill, mills, Miller. It’s all in the name.

1 Like

Ballycotton tonight

11 Likes

Sláinte…what an excellent night and these are the best reminders

Stay classy Matt

8 Likes

@longhairedboy how’s the upgrades going, or whatever just happened?

1 Like

Testing free img’eech = working, no Antipodean jackbooting detected

So it begins

1 Like

Just a heads up, I think they are supposed to be printed on their side (like shown in the stl file) for structural integrity purposes. Maybe I’m wrong.

@LR-designs I was under the impression I was the only one dodging horse poop on the roadway. Though that looks more like mud? Horse dung has more grass in it. What are we looking at?

buffalo shit. Though it does look like mud here.

1 Like

Brother, I feel your pain.

I accidentally nicked the edge of some dung a few days ago and I was terrified it got on my board, but thankfully only the wheel.

Early on in my esk8ing time I hit a bit of buffalo shit and it flung strait up into my eye. I was so annoyed. I have worn safety glasses ever since. Also helps with dust thrown up by trucks.

I also gotta watch out for road kill slugs rats frogs and cats.

3 Likes

That top left apartment was my wife’s when I first met her ~8 years ago. Too real.

5 Likes

That’s crazy dude.

Curry fart?

7 Likes

So it’s not yours? That’s good but still sucks for the person who owns it

3 Likes

@Brenternet @Grozniy

Correct on all accounts.

2 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous son.

That is Murica. They ain’t got no puny curry farts over there. That’s a hot chili fart for sure.

Dont forget the bacon and beer to go with the chili fart

4 Likes