Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

ohhh shit I didn’t give enough info.

18 tooth, 8mm bore, 15mm belt these are 16mm wide. Flanged both sides. No collar. No keyway. Two M4 grub screws.

I only really care that it has no collar, fits 15mm belts and is 18 tooth.

1 Like

these are similar to the 16T 12mm no coloar keywayed ones i just got. I still need to list them, damn i’ve been busy.

12mm :thinking::confused::unamused:

2 Likes

If you’re ok to order in EU, isn’t it what you’re looking for (without Overhang) ?

I got some from dickeyho. I think he should be selling them on his ebay site by now.

5 Likes

what?

@Riako there is a cable Chanel integrated in the deck for the power supply to the esc box?
🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

Yes,
“Intégration du câblage électrique dans le deck au pressage” --> “Integration of electrical wiring in the deck at pressing”

3 Likes

Thx! Is there also an information about which size of wires pressed in? 10awg 8awg?

1 Like

Nope, don’t know that ! Maybe will know, I’m sure he saw the deck alone, unmounted

All I have, translated by google, is this :

A deck modeled and designed by Overion in partnership with X’shape and Amadride, and hand-crafted by Master Shaper “Skully”:
Awesome futuristic design
Oversize dimensions: A much larger length than usual (developed greater than 110cm), and a foot width the largest in the world so far for a mountainboard deck (greater than 26cm)
Composition:
Ultimate version: Multi-ply sandwich made of wood, carbon and fiberglass, automotive grade varnish, different thicknesses to suit every customer.
Ultimate Pro version: Full carbon with high density foam core
*Integration of electrical wiring in the deck when pressing **
Pre-drilling for straps for all types of riders
Grip reinforced and expanded
Warranty 3 years delamination
Maximum weight of the rider in “high” version: 120kg
Interests: These decks have an intermediate flexibility between Trampa and MBS, with an ideal rebound at the end of the turn without any tangling; the full support of the heels and points on the deck allows to exert a total pressure in turn which generates an easy carver simply exceptional: it turns like skateboard or almost.
MBS F5 Straps delivered as standard

All informations here but french only, easy to translate however : https://www.overion.fr/produit/ultimate-overion/

1 Like

Having all that weight at the ends of the board does not seem like a very good idea to me.
This increases the rotational inertia, making an already heavy and difficult to turn board of this type, even more difficult.

2 Likes

That is a pretty sweet trail. Yous is lucky.
Where is it?

1 Like

it’s at the sacramento river between the keswick and shasta dams in northern california

7 Likes

Beautiful! What camera are you using btw? Footage looks really sharp, and the invisible selfie stick stitching is flawless!

1 Like

I’ve been to the shasta dam. My grandparents live in redding and my mom is from McCloud.

Always a shit ton of driftwood being pulled out of shasta lake.

What is love? Baby don’t hurt me …

10 Likes

@professor_shartsis I sent you my love and appreciation, please respond

@rusins thank you… I hope you’ll understand that as owner of a photography company, the answer to your question is considered proprietary information.

2 Likes

i’ll bet it has a lens in it. You’re using one of those fancy cameras with a lens in it aren’t you… sorry i ruined it for you.

5 Likes

good for aerial…

3 Likes