Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Hey gentlemen!

:wink: Do not forget to go participate and discover every day (for another week) a new visual on Overion.fr !!!

The most relevant comments will be rewarded !

:zap: :rocket: :zap: :flying_saucer: :zap:

2 Likes

Looks just like what happened to @ThermalChild That is a real pita to fix, but it’s doable. You should still have warranty on those though if you just got them

@LR-designs how that happened?
🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

That’s an old picture. To be fair to Carl he offered me a deal on a new one but I was too lazy to follow through.

Just went down a small bump like half inch and both guards exploded off!

I think was mainly using a brittle plastic. Changed to more impact resistant plastic, added some more ribs and now I have some aluminum mounts to use instead of the printed ones. So see how it goes now only had one ride so far.

3 Likes

Ah ok. I was a bit shocked. Thought your metal clamp broke :sweat_smile: but if it was printed all good.

1 Like

Your table cover competes with @Riako rug

1 Like

It’s pretty bad :joy:

Kid protection for painting I always put it on, no idea what @Riako’s excuse is :joy:

1 Like

, Book hotel

Fuck i get it now :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ART :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah, @ryansinatra, this is freaking awesome. I probably looked at it for a good minute. Is that your deck or your friend’s? I imagine they will go well with white wheels.

1 Like

It’s my roommates. Unfortunately he is not willing to spend a lot of money so I alot of cheap stuff is going on this deck. Probably just some black hubs. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@LR-designs I think it’s time to change that motor pulley.

2 Likes

You should put the pulley on the other way round to wear it out evenly :sunglasses: :+1: /s

This is why I wouldn’t trust 3d printed pulleys btw

1 Like

No shit, that bitch shredded my belt and I had to limp home one motor. :turtle:

Still waiting on new ones to come in. In the mean time I have had to switch from 18t to 20t.

1 Like

Wadda you know the new 18t pulleys came in the next day. Had I got these yesterday I would still have a that belt.

2 Likes

Those are odd looking invincible steel pulleys.

Ok I will bite, where can I buy 18t steel pulleys in this style?

I’m sure I could wear out steel pulleys too it would just take longer, these lasted about 10 months.

1 Like

8mm bore or 10mm bore? 3mm key or no key? How wide?

It looks like 8mm bore without keyway, and I don’t know where to source those