Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

that is really slick

1 Like

That’s 10s1p packs. 2500mah each.
But do they have separate BMS and you charge them separately?

1 Like

Yes, each 10S1P pack has its own dedicated BMS (and battery gauge). This is for my travel board, just deciding on the deck to use.

2 Likes

Do they come with that PCB rail thing?

1 Like

No… They sell the batteries just as replacement packs for their production boards.

They’re local friends of mine and I’ve been testing some of their stuff by integrating it into my custom builds. The PCB power rail is one of the internal components on their production board, not for sale individually.

For example: My HoytRodz build which uses their Pocket Rocket motors, ZooBomb 97s, and their machined pulleys: HoytRodz - Pocket Rocket 180kv | SurfRodz 200mm RKP | Unity FOCBOX | ZooBomb 97s | 12S LiPo

I’m using these batteries to build out a flight-safe board for my work travels.

6 Likes

that cant be good

5 Likes

Yep. Dead FOCBox.

3 Likes

Hit up ThermalM16. He might be able to fix that mosfet depending how bad it is.

3 Likes

I got my boy @DerelictRobot right up the street. He’s got the skills to do this. Thanks though dude.

7 Likes

Never nice when a fet shits the bed, hope you’re lucky with the traces under the sheets

3 Likes

If we’re not, I’ll throw it in the pile of broken Enertion shit that I own. Nothing new. :wink:

1 Like

@magharees the traces on my focbox burnt up. My friend replaced the fet and the traces he got from another dead focbox’s pcb.

5 Likes

@ThermalChild Don’t mind how the TVS Diode changes its packages halfway through those photos :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That is ‘involved’ :hushed:

2 Likes

Must have been a little hottie

Super cool that they are making a custom power rail for these packs. !

3 Likes

This is what a real fucked one looks like:

Died on first motor detect, brand new.

5 Likes

Pure awesomous of inventor on invention with FWD & great aerials

2 Likes

Man those are gorgeous

3 Likes

Yeah they are, going to check if I can get them shipped tomorrow

4 Likes