Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

These light up the underground railroad ferrying escapees from you know where to the promised land. We try to keep you in the dark on such matters as you’re a known snitch.

7 Likes

If you are interested in making more, you should start a thread so we can learn about your design. :grinning:

1 Like

It is an official esk8 news handcasted candle, that I’ll sell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@drone001 @BigBen @jamie

Single layer, just used the battery to put weight on the enclosure… Couldn’t wait, so quickly threw something together with another (dual layer) enclosure i had laying around (hence the straps and the protecting foam) :

5 Likes

Damn you @moon! You had to see i forgot to tag you eh… Damn damn damn :joy:

1 Like

I want one of those enclosures…that’s bad ass bruh…similar to my build

1 Like

What’s the scent? Soldering fumes and weed?

2 Likes

Damn. And I forgot to black the cut edges on those enclosures… sorry. Sharpee should do the trick!

3 Likes

Could totally do that, but for now…

1 Like

Yes sk8king is an awesome skate shop. Their turbo wheels are awesome with the aluminum hubs. And they do some nice mods.

1 Like

I am working on a life test and if it meets the design requirements, I will post a post.

2 Likes

@rich
🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

Those wheels look soooo wide. Really seem to make a big difference with those hubs.
Like it!

4 Likes

how to get these haha @rich @Andy87

1 Like

You need to sacrifice 3 helical gears and 20sets of 8“ pneumatics to the god of gear drives…with a bit luck you will get something for Christmas than :tipping_hand_man::joy:

2 Likes

Those hubs are wide. Maybe @NoWind will mill somethin’ for @seaborder

The offset hubs are prototypes from E-Toxx which I’m testing :grin:
They are not available yet but you can prepare your wallet for next season :wink:

Yes :muscle:

9 Likes

How much clearance you lose with it? 15mm overall? @rich

@NoWind Can I talk about these hubs?
@Andy87

3 Likes

No just measured again, it looks more on the pic. The height of the left phat tire is 190mm, the 8" on the right side 195mm. So it’s 2,5mm difference in ground clearance but even less, max 2mm because the tire is worn, the other is new. Anyway I’m switching to 9" soon…

2 Likes