Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That looks awesome dude! Did you make it?

He has a video on his channel where I come up along side him and ask him ā€œis that your top speed?ā€ He says yes! And then I start pushing him towards 30mph! Fun times.

11 Likes

@helpmebuild

Beautifull custom mate !
I think I like everything on your build :+1:

etoxx GDrive ?
12s ? lipo ?
VESC6 ?
extended axle ? (looks so wide with the wait, 9" ? Or wide 8" ?)

Buildlog soon maybe ? :yum:

Enjoy good ride :v:

Edit : ha, I see they are V6 ^^
ho, and I guess its T2 tires on Megastar, so 9" ^^

1 Like

Welp, I finally did it; Iā€™m in the club now.

Was trying to hurry and get something done. Snipped through both charge wires at the same time. Was moving too fast and not double-checking everything.

24 Likes
5 Likes

Well iā€™m glad youā€™re okay, and that the handles were insulated.

1 Like

Itā€™s very humbling when you fuck up like thatā€¦ The unneeded adrenaline rush as nothing explodes is all part of the experience!

1 Like

Yeah I was sniffing the battery for like 5 minutes and feeling it to make sure it wasnā€™t warm. Itā€™s LiFePO4 though so itā€™s really resilient and high current.

4 Likes

@Skunk oh shit son, this looks nice with a set of motors on itā€¦PLLZZZ lemme know how she rides

2 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be a bit.
Still need battery, enclosure and a remote lol.

1 Like

I might have a crappy mini remote for you in the future! Itā€™s cheap but it works just fine!

1 Like

Thatā€™s all ive used lol. They work so im happy

1 Like

Love thisā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s fun :grinning:

3 Likes

Because itā€™s you, and ONLY because itā€™s you, Iā€™m going to refrain from pointing out the masturbatoiry element here.

3 Likes

ROFL. It wonā€™t hurt my feelings, let em fly :grinning:.

2 Likes

Picture from @RipTideSports FB post of the event. Congrats @Arzamenable for taking 1st place!

9 Likes

WTF did you buy? Stones? The shipping is crazy?

1 Like

@Brenternet looks like they charged you full freight charge for the import fee - usually happens when the shipping cost is undeclared. You can try sending them the product invoice with the shipping cost and they might recalculate. Might.

1 Like