Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

What pulleys are those? What fits and what doesnt?
If I can keep using my 44t pulleys, I want a set of those bad boys

3 Likes

Standard Trampa pulleys and some 3d printed pulleys I found on thingiverse. I’ll see if I can find the link.

2 Likes

Sweet. I’m using unik 44t made for superstars :slight_smile:
But the manufacturing tolerances on superstars sucks balls and gives me too much wobble and I dont wanna start fucking around with weights

1 Like

@mmaner that’s a clever way to attach pulleys, wish I had thought of it when doing mine

How do you plan to secure them to the hub? Putting these wheels together is such a pain, specially when using threaded spacers

1 Like

@Pedrodemio Are trampa pulleys not as simple as bolting the hub screws into them? Atleast that’s how mine from unik work. You just get rid of the nuts and bolt into the threaded holes

The black ABS are press fit. You add a bearing at the axles and then spacers to make up the rest. When you put the axle nut in place everything stays put.

2 Likes

@Flasher if you ever get tired of those 44T pulleys lmk…

1 Like

@anorak234 Doubtful. They give me a perfect balance of torque and speed

1 Like

Mine are 3D printed, I use a hex standoff, so I have one screw going from outside to the hex, and one screw going form pulley side to the hex, so 10 screws each wheels, and all of them need to be thread locked in place, and to make maters worse I made a notch in the pulley that is also a hex shape, so the spacers have to be perfectly oriented for it to fit

yeah, dumb design that I will change next time I print one

Only went this way because I couldn’t find screws long enough

1 Like

@drone001 Brooo you finally got your sunglasses!

2 Likes

Yes…tunnel risers were on sale. You know how it is😁

1 Like

Step 2: helmet :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@torqueboards how much $$ are we looking at for those percision trucks?

1 Like

Will start them off at $159.99 :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice man. I use the same light but in the back. I’m trying to figure out how to make it work with the cables.

2 Likes

We talked about it already. Once we get past walking speed she’s wearing one :joy:

1 Like

What gear drive is this?

4 Likes

Thanks! You can probably route the cables next to the mount between the back of the light and the truck plate.

1 Like

really not sure what is being conveyed here? An esk8 news candle?

A beacon to light the way to new frontiers?

A gentle glow to warm the community heart?

Or I light it and burn the place to the ground.

What you trying to say bro?

HI, this is my own design, I made three sets.
。。

11 Likes