Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

220mm but could make 180/184mm. You guys want 180/184mm?

Will have a few different axles. Standard longboard axle + Standard +10mm (ex 218s).

Axle collar probably should be at least 4-5mm so you can torque it down.

6 Likes

@torqueboards Those look sexy.

1 Like

bad ass build.

1 Like

@Mainflow :slight_smile::+1:

12 Likes

@torqueboards I bet @deckoz would also like shorter hangers plus longer axles
Also different angles options?

2 Likes

@Grozniy yeah, what options? 35D, 10D?

2 Likes

Damn it Dex, if you are going to put all that work into making new trucks and mounts you should’ve added adjustable base plates! That one of the thing that’s missing in the affordable circle of parts

4 Likes

@Mikenopolis We do. lol

5 Likes

Dexter you got so much beautiful shit on the horizon… Any chance at a sneak peak at the gear drives, and did you confirm adjustable baseplates? I’d love to see how you’re doing this… One thing I don’t like is the added height, I love the idea of dedicated baseplates for various angles since they can be so much lower profile. Plus, for me personally, I’ve always found myself setting my adjustable plates how I like them (usually just pretty standard split angles) and leaving them.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s still a work in progress!

1 Like

Hey did the mechanical keyboard thread get taken down?

I really just want a set of adjustable baseplates to mess around with to figure out what’s good for me and as drop trough, the added height shouldn’t be an issue?

1 Like

yes same with my first build…

1 Like

Seriously tho, how can I find the Hats on your website unless they are only for @Kellag?

And T-shirts too!!!

4 Likes

are those riptide pivot cups

2 Likes

@Tamatoa we will have hats and shirts in the near future :slight_smile:

@Briman yup :slight_smile:

@skatardude10 we could you’d just have to split the angles if I remember correctly

5 Likes

@deckoz is da man to answer that question :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Those hangers fit caliber baseplates by chance?

Right on, I’ll hold off any orders until it is out then.

1 Like

Yeah I asked to have it taken down. It’s fun and all, but I shouldn’t be encouraging myself to build anymore keyboards at this point. Someone else can start one if they like and I might chime in.

2 Likes