Stick in there, youā€™ll get more!

2 Likes

That helmet is sexy as hell.

3 Likes

Itā€™s even more in person, photo doesnā€™t do it justice

Groovy!! with my boom stick.

1 Like
2 Likes

Have to check all the boxes, be metal, fit kegel and kegel reverse cores, have bearing, have tight, slop-free fit, and most importantly work very well. Yours consistently arenā€™t metal and thatā€™s why Iā€™ve never tried them. Iā€™ve had bad luck with pulleys that arenā€™t metal.

2 Likes

I do both, all metal and hybrid with Acetal Delrin(POM)ā€¦All metal can be had on special request.

9 Likes

Iā€™m starting to wonder if I should ditch my trampa board :heart_eyes:

1 Like

bukkake party

2 Likes

Man, youā€™re awesome.
I didnā€™t know you can do this!

4 Likes

Anyone know how to have it filter out everyone but @Brenternet? esk8.news, Sunday comics edition

3 Likes

Just browse 4chan, similar experience I imagine.

2 Likes

Holy shit, did you get raptorā€™d ? :fearful:

7 Likes

I got you brethren. The only issue is that without context Iā€™m kind of a dick

7 Likes

I think at this point you are your own context. Looks like you leveled up too.

4 Likes

Nope. Signal jacked in the same area across the street from the spot where I streetfaced last week. Seems like the failsafe setting was only part of the problem.

Got a ride in an ambulance, CT scanner and X-ray machine today, checking out my head, spine and chest.

Everything okay, except I have bruising, hematomas and swelling on my forehead and left side of my head, a semi-sprained right thumb, bruised heel and probably some other stiffness that Iā€™ll notice tomorrow.

Most concerning part for me is apart from drips & drabs straight after the fall, I canā€™t remember texting my wife or the ambulance ride.

Comment from my wife was ā€œtime to bin that skateboardā€ to which I responded ā€œtime to get a new control systemā€.

Until such time that I can afford to though, Iā€™m back to caveman status. Thinking a VESC and Wand might be in my future at some point.

Oh and: ā€œI love helmets! I love helmets!ā€

18 Likes

What are you currently ruining?

OMG man so glad youā€™re mostly OK please please be careful and if I were you, fuck that spot you keep losing signal at. Stay the fuck away from that deadzone. Also what remote are you using? (sorry if itā€™s been discussed already).

1 Like