3 Likes

On a budget right nowā€¦so what else to do :joy:

2 Likes

Eskaite*

1 Like

Hype

2 Likes

@KfromtheBay
Are you a casual Metallica fan or more of a hardcore fan? My wife recently bought a Metallica t-shirt from Fashion nova. I asked her to name one Metallica song and you would think I asked her the atomic mass
of carbon. Curious to know the thoughts of those hardcore fans,
Knowing Metallica is becoming fashionable.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess itā€™s the problem with being that good and also enjoying to get paid for all the hard work theyā€™ve done over the years. Iā€™d say Iā€™m somewhere in the middle. I donā€™t really nerd out on Metallica like some folks do. But my first concert was when I was 13 years old and a friend had an extra ticket. That was my introduction and I have been a fan since. Have been on the rail at shows and have driven to Las Vegas and San Diego to see them. :metal:

3 Likes

My take is that ofā€¦ I donā€™t really give a shit who likes them or who just wants to make a fashion statement. Similar to Thrasher hoodies for instance. Some skaters got totally turned off because ā€œposersā€ wear them and now they avoid the brand. Iā€™m not going to let other people dictate what I do or donā€™t like. I guess I just donā€™t care about what other people think anymore lol

1 Like

Damn. Whatā€™s the damage?

Small skin puncture requiring 2 stitches and a very sprained ankle, along with some road rash. Thatā€™s it surprisingly. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Not bad.

13s12p?

Other way round :+1:

No, your the new alanzoe. 13s10p, hahaha

1 Like

glad you are okā€¦

2 Likes

12s13p, had to one up the Lonestar :rofl: gotta figure out a box for it, was planning on 3d printing one but it will be JUST too big for my print bed. Might have to get out the fibreglass

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Okay Iā€™m completely clueless as to how that picture relates to esk8

2 Likes

Well Tool overtook Taylor Swift on the billboard charts for last week and you use tools in esk8. So only two degrees of separation.

5 Likes

I feel dumber now, for not having figured that out myself. Brilliant. :100:

2 Likes

This might be the first time something I have said has been described as brilliant

9 Likes