Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

UK :frowning:

5 Likes

Looks like it saved you

2 Likes

Itā€™s that damn pavement. Helmets are so hot right now.

2 Likes

Yes it did! They cut some new rumble strips on the shoulder of the road (far away from the fog line). They cut three sections of them side by side but each section started at a slightly different spot. It was basically a bunch of moguls about 3 feet wide and 6 feet long.

They were really not visible until I was right on top of them so I only had a moment to bleed some speed and try to hang on at ~ 15-20mph.

Just ordered another TSG Pass as it saved my ass.

7 Likes

@longhairedboy whens the esk8 news clothing line coming? :joy::joy::joy:

@yelnats8j itā€™s already in existence!

4 Likes

Where does one acquire such an amazing Tshirt

1 Like

I had got them made for @longhairedboy around the time of the Colorado event he just hasnā€™t had a chance to list them on his site yet.

5 Likes

@Andy87 gender reveal?

3 Likes

Did I miss something? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

With pink wheels would be better @Andy87

2 Likes
4 Likes

:rofl: now i got itā€¦ @mynamesmatt could be ā€¦ will ask my lady in the evening if she need to tell me somethingā€¦

4 Likes

Looks awsome! Could you do a paintjob with Dark Chicken on a Holy Pro deck? That would be awsome. I would hit you up later this year, if itā€™s doable.

1 Like

These arenā€™t painted, but could absolutely do that.

:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

You(and your plastic rim lips), when approaching a bigger curb:

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m telling you guys those evolve tires are the bestā€¦they last for a long time and now they have 6 inch ones. Iā€™m super jealous.

3 Likes

i buy them with pre-order , form evolve Germany

2 Likes

This looks like a damn nice deck! Is that the one you were molding in previous pictures? What are the dimensions?

4 Likes