Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

What wheels?

Fill that shit with super glue and pray lol

1 Like

That looks so cool! Congrats. Will there be a build thread? I’m particularly interested in how you plug the motor wires into the enclosure. Looks like MT60 for the phase wires. Did you just use JST for the sensor wires?

This is how Roman does his makeup while his board charges :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How did you know @Brenternet ?

1 Like

It was a process of elimination. Like, I knew for a fact you weren’t admiring your chicken legs.

3 Likes

What motors and mounts you gonna run?

Was thinking of 5055s and modifying profile to fit calibers. Playing about with @Boardnamics mount at odd angle and I can see with some filing it should fit and give reasonable clearance

1 Like

this deck is really awesome,!
Nice job @sk8l8r

1 Like

Thanks! Won’t be a build thread, but motor wires us MR-60 connectors. Extended the sensor wires loom and plug straight into the board. Tempted to remove the MR-60 part and just do the normal inline connector inside the enclosure.

2 Likes

4 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

@pookybear. Whays that primitive looking thing on the left with white wheels? Those wheels seem a little small and i dont see a battery anywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Take the cans off and paint them black. Then lightly sand the cans until the paint and anodising is all gone on the top flat edge. Silver black stripy goodness. Don’t stare at them for too long though while they are spinning. Trips you out a bit.

4 Likes

Told ya it would work. Not sure how long tho lol

@whaddys

1 Like

Just for bench testing purposes =)

1 Like

If it works it works lol

2 Likes

How you like them clones?

These feel a bit softer than 107s. I never tried 110mms so I dont know how they fare compared to those. If you have abec pulleys already and want the softest urethane wheel there is, the foamies are a good option.

1 Like

jealous as fuck

5 Likes

Beyond excited :metal:

2 Likes